FIFA 15 (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For Xboxone. PS4 and PC will be tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction, a friend just confirmed it's out for PC now.
Yeah, downloaded it before i went to training. 7Pm 8n belgium.

Liverpool man utd.

1-0 After 5minutew ingame after City central.defence missed their easy tackles.

Allready realistic

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
WOW.........Fifa 15 is like 10 trillion times better than 14, so so many new moves, tackles, collisions etc. etc. :delpiero: just finished my 1st game on PC, even graphic are much better but you shouldn't critic much the PC version because of graphics, in few months pro designers will make dozens of patches and ur game will look much much better because of better forms, faces, grass, etc. etc.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree with RUS here.

Couldnt care less about graphical improvements. Its the core gameplay that matters here, and the first goal i scored was an awesome example of that.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I agree with RUS here.

Couldnt care less about graphical improvements. Its the core gameplay that matters here, and the first goal i scored was an awesome example of that.
New battles for the ball :delpiero: how different players are running with the ball, it's SO different, even fucking Jorginho of Napoli has his own style of moving the ball :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
Is it out for PS4 yet? Can anyone confirm?
EA SPORTS FIFA @EASPORTSFIFA · 22 ч
Yes, #FIFA15Demo will eventually be on X360, PS3, PS4, + PC. We will let you know times as soon as we know them. For now, get it @Xbox One.

EA SPORTS FIFA @EASPORTSFIFA · 4 ч
#FIFA15Demo download now live for PS3 in North America: http://o.ea.com/26122

Goalkeepers are good! Don't change them in the final version, EA! :tuttosport: But headers were not fixed, still too easy to score with some midgets like Silva, Fernandinho etc. from the penalty spot after cross :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)