Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4687279 said:
All this ratings are complete bullshit, RvP is better than Rooney :sergio:

Oh, just noticed -
Zlatan has 4 stars skills only
Ronaldo and Suarez both has 79 physics :sergio:
RVP is indeed better than Rooney.

Even United staff think so. Phil Neville and David Moyes are both analysts at Bein Sports, Neville said that RVP's football intelligence is unrivalled at United, he said that his movement off the ball was so good that his teammates couldn't keep up with him. Moyes said that RVP is the best player he ever coached, and that on the training pitch you could see he was so superior to the other United players.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
some more (ultimate team) ratings are out:
85 tevez -1
85 vidal -1
84 chiellini -2
84 pirlo -2
84 barzagli +-0
83 pogba +1
83 marchisio -1
82 buffon -4
81 llorente -1
80 evra -2
79 caceres -1
79 asamoah -1
77 ogbonna -3
77 lichtsteiner -1
75 pepe -3

EA loves serie a

at least they noticed that barzagli is actually quite fast ^^

some more gems:
78 di natale -7
74 darmian +1
79 nainggolan -1

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
some more (ultimate team) ratings are out:
85 tevez -1
85 vidal -1
84 chiellini -2
84 pirlo -2
84 barzagli +-0
83 pogba +1
83 marchisio -1
82 buffon -4
81 llorente -1
80 evra -2
79 caceres -1
79 asamoah -1
77 ogbonna -3
77 lichtsteiner -1
75 pepe -3

EA loves serie a

at least they noticed that barzagli is actually quite fast ^^

some more gems:
78 di natale -7
74 darmian +1
79 nainggolan -1
How the fuck is Buffon an 82? Fuck EA.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Buffon reflexes 76

and some interesting ratings if true ;

James Rodriguez : 81 -> 86
Suarez : 86 -> 89
Inıesta : 89
Xavi : 86
Pedro : 83
Schweini : 88
Javi Martinez : 85 -> 86
Busquest : 85
Ozil : 87
Sneijder : 85
Benzema : 87

EA knows this shit! :lol:

now I understand how EA bought Serie A rights... Tavecchio "if you want to get Serie A rights then you should downgrade Juventus." DONE DEALIO

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
EA adds 1 to 5 points to each player's OVR rating based on what they perceive as their "international recognition". With James going from Monaco to Madrid, his stats probably only improved a little bit but his international recognition probably went from 2 to 5 so his overall jumped a lot.

The overall rating is not as important as the individual stats.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Who said he declined tho? If anything the rest of the team did. He was the best Spaniard at the world cup and great as always for Barcelona.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Who said he declined tho? If anything the rest of the team did. He was the best Spaniard at the world cup and great as always for Barcelona.
Spain got destroyed at the world cup, and barcelona underachieved.

Iniesta was very average at barcelona, and nothing close to his former levels at spain..

He's past it. 89 absolutely doesnt comply with what he showed this season

Mar 9, 2006
RVP is indeed better than Rooney.

Even United staff think so. Phil Neville and David Moyes are both analysts at Bein Sports, Neville said that RVP's football intelligence is unrivalled at United, he said that his movement off the ball was so good that his teammates couldn't keep up with him. Moyes said that RVP is the best player he ever coached, and that on the training pitch you could see he was so superior to the other United players.
In which way Rvp is better than Rooney? Ronney is better dribbler, crosser, runner, shooter, better with headers, maybe only RVP does better in the finishing, Rvp could only dream about Rooney's record with 5 or more seasons in a row with atleast 10+ goals and 10+ assists

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, but van persie scored a nice goal at the world cup, and rooney was buzy marking the cornerflag.

Sadly, thats enough for fifa.

Thing is, overall rating, counts for what ? I dont care about them. I prefer to look at the relevant stats and see how they do. Rooney might be lower overall then Van Persie cause Van has very good shooting/heading/volleys etc wich are highly rated, while rooney is just below, but wins in many mental, physical and passing attributes wich count lower towards overall score

Apart from goalkeepers and defenders, i dont look at it that much

Mar 9, 2006
Yeah, but van persie scored a nice goal at the world cup, and rooney was buzy marking the cornerflag.

Sadly, thats enough for fifa.

Thing is, overall rating, counts for what ? I dont care about them. I prefer to look at the relevant stats and see how they do. Rooney might be lower overall then Van Persie cause Van has very good shooting/heading/volleys etc wich are highly rated, while rooney is just below, but wins in many mental, physical and passing attributes wich count lower towards overall score

Apart from goalkeepers and defenders, i dont look at it that much
You don't need to look at it much even for defenders, OVR is useless thing, if you have ever used creation centre you would notice this non-sense
from this 11 skills the overall rating is building for all central defenders of FIFA game (before fifa 15)
You will see the same story 90 ratings but if you will put 70 or less in the same skills then the overall rating of your player will be 72, 62, 52 etc., their rating system is disaster, they should remove all this useless numbers and i guess they will do it sooner or later since in fifa 15 we can see the new version of ratings, also they've changed some attributes of players etc.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, thats exactly what i said rus :D

They should fix creation centre tho. Make a player "current 82, potential 90" and it never works when importing that and using him in career mode in F14.

Hopefully they eighter fixed that or preferably, brought back playermanager in career mode :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)