CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #61
    He looks in a state of shock
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the game will be available today in Beta version to whoever got the invitation. I don't but i have friends who did and i asked them to give us some info on Juve. Who's got new faces, Overalls, etc...

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #68
    @Kyle @Badass Vidal @Nzoric @zizinho @AFL_ITALIA @Oggy @Zacheryah

Juve new faces

4d32c3f619cbd301455bdb234fad3d16.png

Random Serie A faces

0e181ad935b8b41649fd490a7a5d618b.png

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #73
    I think those pics are from current generation, probably xbox360, not next generation.

And well, you can be sure Serie A won't get as much detailed faces as EA's favorite, the EPL. Bonucci and Tevez look nice though.

Pirlo is the same horrid face with beard, Pogba and Evra are good enough. And they always seem to get hair colors wrong, Marchisio's hair and beard are of a lighter brown color, not black.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I think those pics are from current generation, probably xbox360, not next generation.

And well, you can be sure Serie A won't get as much detailed faces as EA's favorite, the EPL. Bonucci and Tevez look nice though.

Pirlo is the same horrid face with beard, Pogba and Evra are good enough. And they always seem to get hair colors wrong, Marchisio's hair and beard are of a lighter brown color, not black.
    but serie A is fully licensed this year they ought to put more effort in the faces, that shit looks like pro evo 4

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #75
    This year they focused on the EPL. And before they do anything about Serie A they'll do La Liga and Bundesliga, so i wouldn't get my hopes that high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)