FIFA 15 (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well I'm going to steal the next Honda Accord if it doesn't have 6 cupholders and 14 speakers.
Good for you, but the Accord never had 6 cupholders and 14 speakers.

Fifa 12 however, had playermanager. The next two editions didnt. Manager mode alone is boring where as player mode is irritating cause the AI forces you to play the standard formation.

Evolving a virtual pro, whilst managing the team was the thing i liked the most about fifa. They kinda tried the "create your player" that you could import into the game, but it was terribly bad and didnt work at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #22
    No one seemed to have noticed this :lol: that's gotta be interesting to see.

Team Tactics
    Your teammates and opponents now recognize what’s happening in the match and will adjust their tactics just like real players. Park the Bus, In The Mixer, and Time Wasting are some of the Team Tactics you’ll come up against in FIFA 15.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #24
    I'm not quite sure what it does either.

Now playing Mourinho style should be interesting. If anything to piss people off online :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm not quite sure what it does either.

Now playing Mourinho style should be interesting. If anything to piss people off online :D
    apparently its trowing balls in the box in any means neccecary, getting the ball" in a clutch of players"

Would be nice if they boosted defence a bit, positionally speaking

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #27
    Typical English/British term. Basically means lumping the ball long into the penalty area and hoping for the best.
    :tup: Thanks. We call it Chuveirinho or Chuveirada, that comes from chover (to rain). didn't know how it was called in English.

Hmm seems like it's finally gonna be interesting and unpredictable to play against the computer. Hope it works well.

Would be nice if they boosted defence a bit, positionally speaking
    Check out the 2nd video from the main post, the guys who playtested it said defending has been improved.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Good for you, but the Accord never had 6 cupholders and 14 speakers.

Fifa 12 however, had playermanager. The next two editions didnt. Manager mode alone is boring where as player mode is irritating cause the AI forces you to play the standard formation.

Evolving a virtual pro, whilst managing the team was the thing i liked the most about fifa. They kinda tried the "create your player" that you could import into the game, but it was terribly bad and didnt work at all.
    Are you going to steal GTA V too because it doesn't have a jetpack or muscle building like San Andreas?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Are you going to steal GTA V too because it doesn't have a jetpack or muscle building like San Andreas?
    I see you are trying to strawman the discussion. Sadly you only make a fool out of yourself.

I've played a huge amount of fifa 12 with playermanager in careermode. It was the main draw of the game for me. Couldnt play online on my studenthouse's poor internet, only when i was at friends.
    Removing that has kinda ruined it. Fifa 13 was a mistake to buy, beeing forced with a vpro to play a team that does random purchases, and puts the reserves in the CL and the starters against liverno... annoying
    Fifa 14 had the import player option. But that didnt quite work the same.

As for your asshole comment, Jetpacks and muscle building are trivial things in GTA V, not the core reason for playing it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I see you are trying to strawman the discussion. Sadly you only make a fool out of yourself.

I've played a huge amount of fifa 12 with playermanager in careermode. It was the main draw of the game for me. Couldnt play online on my studenthouse's poor internet, only when i was at friends.
    Removing that has kinda ruined it. Fifa 13 was a mistake to buy, beeing forced with a vpro to play a team that does random purchases, and puts the reserves in the CL and the starters against liverno... annoying
    Fifa 14 had the import player option. But that didnt quite work the same.

As for your asshole comment, Jetpacks and muscle building are trivial things in GTA V, not the core reason for playing it.
    Do you steal everything you don't like, like if you go the clothes store and you don't like the clothes will you steal them?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    "Got found" :lol: where? Reddit?

Utter paranoia, don't be one of the loonies.
    Meh, even I can tell that Fifa 14 depended a lot on luck/momentum. No matter if its playing online or against friends there are games where everything works out great and every ball magically seems coming back to you, and in others the same players can't even stop a ball or play an easy pass. Of course an experienced player would still win against a rather bad one 99% of the times, but once the opponents are on a somewhat equal level, the only deciding factor for us was pure random luck. This did to some extent also occur in previous versions of the game, but neve even remotely as strong.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #38
    Finally, for the first time Serie A will be fully licensed in FIFA 15.

This partnership with Italy's top league includes:

• Official Serie A TIM logo and branding
    • The Scudetto Trophy
    • Official Nike match ball
    • All 20 clubs with authentic kits and crests
    Additionally, we’ve worked over the last few years to get as many players scanned into the game to further enhance the realism of one the world’s most popular leagues.

Hoping for some new Juve scans.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-15-serie-a-announcement

@Badass Vidal @ZoSo @Zacheryah @Monco
    @Klin @Salvo @Vinny del Pirlo @Ocelot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)