Fernando Llorente (5 Viewers)

ergt

Dec 7, 2014
Llorente is better than mando. Technically and play making, with similar scoring rates. Mandukic could be more agressive and nothing else.
One came free and the other costs 25M Atletico

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Llorente is better than mando. Technically and play making, with similar scoring rates. Mandukic could be more agressive and nothing else.
One came free and the other costs 25M Atletico
llorente and playmaking?

Come on, if you're gonna troll make a solid effort

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know how you go to the stadium to watch certain players? Players who, you just know, might make something special happen. A goal, a pass or even just a certain touch of the ball that you will remember for years to come?

Fernando's that player's mortal enemy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know how you go to the stadium to watch certain players? Players who, you just know, might make something special happen. A goal, a pass or even just a certain touch of the ball that you will remember for years to come?

Fernando's that player's mortal enemy.
:lol:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Llorente was a great player before he was given a year on the bench. He could control a ball perfect and he was a deeplying striker who setup the wingers in Bilbao.
:agree: I've watched pretty much all Bilbao matches in EL in 11/12 and most in La Liga and can confirm, he was a different player then. I have no doubt if he had stayed at Bilbao playing Bielsa's system, he would be a prolific goal scorer every season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree: I've watched pretty much all Bilbao matches in EL in 11/12 and most in La Liga and can confirm, he was a different player then. I have no doubt if he had stayed at Bilbao playing Bielsa's system, he would be a prolific goal scorer every season.
From the replays i have seen, he looked more mobile and eager to try things for himself in Bilbao, at least thats the impression i got. Now he seems to always looking for a cross or a quick 1-2 instead of taking the bull by the horns-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)