Fernando Llorente (182 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thats makes no sense. Not every team in spain defends as good as atletico. IN fact, they defend better than a lot fo teams in italy and the world. Catenaccio at its finest
The team was organized well, but we need a striker that can rise above the quality he is being marked by. He couldn't yesterday and has barely even made a mark against the far-below quality players in Italy he has gone up against.

Fact of the matter is, his piss poor quality of late makes pretty much any defender marking him look great.

- - - Updated - - -

I can assure you at the moment, most defenses in Italy are probably quite excited to see him in the lineup before kickoff. It's when a tricky player like Gio or Morata or Coman comes on you will start to see them panicking.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it true tho?
Hi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That ill not deny. He can do better. Adn we can do better in the striker departmet.

A forward in the lines of prime Drogba or Cavani from 2 years...would really take us to another level. For the time being... we can try morata.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That ill not deny. He can do better. Adn we can do better in the striker departmet.

A forward in the lines of prime Drogba or Cavani from 2 years...would really take us to another level. For the time being... we can try morata.
Morata is only 22. He has lots of time to improve still. I'm hoping he turns into a dominant Cavani type over the next couple years.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I'm just sick of people defending these kind of performances and saying we should start him again next game. We have a hungry for minutes and goals young striker in Morata. He has the same number of goals as Llorente in less than half the minutes. Why the fuck are we starting Llorente multiple games in a row, when he plays appallingly bad?
There is a differen't between playing 70 min against fresh legs and motivated players than the last 20 min against tired legs and players who has given up. Like in the Parma match example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)