Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
*Allegri support. He picked the guy with better stats in Europe and more experience. My choice was well.
Again, nothing wrong with starting him for this match, but playing him the full 90+ against the Viola beforehand was idiotic when he put in such a bad performance, and then to play him for 90 again today is beyond retarded.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Again, nothing wrong with starting him for this match, but playing him the full 90+ against the Viola beforehand was idiotic when he put in such a bad performance, and then to play him for 90 again today is beyond retarded.
I agree. At the 60' min mark i'd bring Morata in. From that moment it was clear whatever we're trying with Llorente wasn't gonna work.

ergt

Dec 7, 2014
Keep critizasing him till we win scudetto with another record and we get the final in CL.
Allegri will keep laughing

Question to nando haters,how many matches hace we lost with him at the field...?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Keep critizasing him till we win scudetto with another record and we get the final in CL.
Allegri will keep laughing

Question to nando haters,how many matches hace we lost with him at the field...?
no one here is hating. he did nothing all game except for 2 wasted headers. after the game im even more convinced that Morata would have done better

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want to see more of morata in games that rewuire some quick running and passing. In the second half the game screamed morata all over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)