Fernando Llorente (25 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Quite honestly, we should sell him and find a more complete replacement. He is just not an effective striker because unless he is getting a consistent stream of crosses, he isn't much of a threat. He's very one dimensional. I wish we had sold him over the summer and signed Mandzukic...

Mandzukic does everything Llorente does, but is:
-A better finisher
-A tireless worker
-Way more aggressive
-An absolute thorn in the side due to his defensive work
-Better on the ball, and a better passer

Aug 1, 2003
he can be useful, i.e. game vs olympiakos where his presence made a huge difference and changed the game. Morata and Llorente both have different characteristics, Allegri just need to use them wisely for whichever tactic, approach or opponent he is facing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Eunuchs like Klin and Osman" :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This thread has become ridiculous.
Doing right in Cl, perfect in serie A and critics against allegri for trust in nando.
You joined this month, have 6 posts and have knowledge of what the Llorente thread has morphed to...

...whose DA are you?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Quite honestly, we should sell him and find a more complete replacement. He is just not an effective striker because unless he is getting a consistent stream of crosses, he isn't much of a threat. He's very one dimensional. I wish we had sold him over the summer and signed Mandzukic...

-A better finisher
-A tireless worker
-Way more aggressive
yeah JUST sell someone after only one year who spent a year in the stands to join us for free...
furthermore, the most important thing about llorente is his hold-up play and mandzukic doesn´t come anywhere near him in this regard.
oh and saying that mandzukic is "better on the ball" is a very questionable statement.
having said that, i´m not all that happy with llorente´s season till now ;).

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Llorente had a great season as soon as Conte thought he was ready. He hasnt found his way under max yet he might still come good.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
His hold up play

:lol: that's only valid when he doesn't shin the ball away or pass it first time to absolutely nobody

As for his sacrifices for joining juve, we're not a charity case and he's already made what 4 Million Euros and on his way to make another 4 million. You don't stick by players when they're not good enough just as players 99% of the time leave for bigger clubs if they feel they're too big a fish

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

-A better finisher
-A tireless worker
-Way more aggressive
Not a fair comparison Mando is a monster he single handedly fucked us last time we played Munich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)