Fernando Llorente (35 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So people defending him talk about lack of crosses, he was nowhere near any of them. When he done the impossible and used his 6'5 frame to sort of win a header, it was shit

His GOAT hold up play was.......

wait for it now

Shit.

FFS he's so fucking average, he'd be above average if we were a cross abusing mid table side with no plan other than hoofing it into the box but we're fucking not

- - - Updated - - -

Below average player with below average performances.

But he'll probably score against Samp or some garbage and fully redeem himself.
Whole forum will spam this thread when he makes it 6-0 against Parma next time we play them after a 20 game goal drought and pretend he's been doing it all along

It's well known for Llorente 1 goal cancels out the previous 10 bad games

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm just sick of people defending these kind of performances and saying we should start him again next game. We have a hungry for minutes and goals young striker in Morata. He has the same number of goals as Llorente in less than half the minutes. Why the fuck are we starting Llorente multiple games in a row, when he plays appallingly bad?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm just sick of people defending these kind of performances and saying we should start him again next game. We have a hungry for minutes and goals young striker in Morata. He has the same number of goals as Llorente in less than half the minutes. Why the $#@! are we starting Llorente multiple games in a row, when he plays appallingly bad?
Bro I haven't seen one person do that?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Morata won't stick around if he can't bench a badly out of form average target man.

At least Madrid had a front line of fucking Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and Di Maria before he got converted

Morata will be wondering what the hell is happening

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hard not to have better stats than Morata in Europe when the latter is a fucking young player who hasn't been given a string of CL starts yet

Doesn't mean shit. Experience? Yeah his experience in giving the ball away and standing still is much needed.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I was behind starting him, and I'd probably do it each and every time when presented with this choice. However, Id probably also have subbed him around the 60th minute mark, and I defenitely think that Morata should start against Sampdoria.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Hard not to have better stats than Morata in Europe when the latter is a fucking young player who hasn't been given a string of CL starts yet

Doesn't mean shit. Experience? Yeah his experience in giving the ball away and standing still is much needed.
You could say whatever you want i'd still pick him to start this match every time.

And then try Morata in the 2nd half, if anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)