Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Right, I think this "@Lion" stuff has gone on long enough.

Allowed it to continue for this long due to how much time Lion has spent trolling others over the years, but I'll be starting to hand out warnings/infractions for trolling to folk who continue to overdo it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Allowed it to continue for this long due to how much time Lion has spent trolling others over the years, but I'll be starting to hand out warnings/infractions for trolling to folk who continue to overdo it.
Why? What harm does it do?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

That would be unfair with Lion to be honest, as he has stated numerous times that he likes those mentions, because it keeps him up to date with Llorente´s goals. So technically thats not harrasing.

If Lions himself asks to be mentioned, its not harrasing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I actually agree with that. As much as I'd like to continue teasing Lion, and as much as he seems to still enjoy it, that's just spamming another member's inbox.

And it shouldn't be up to the mods to carry around a list of who likes the notification spam and who doesn't. :pado:

Oh fuck, forgot about that one :D

Even Albertone loves it though lol
Are you sure? It's amusing, but I gotta imagine Albertmare getting a bit tired of it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i don't mind it. it's hilarious. i have 117 notifications right now. i am aiming for a 1000
I actually agree with that. As much as I'd like to continue teasing Lion, and as much as he seems to still enjoy it, that's just spamming another member's inbox.

And it shouldn't be up to the mods to carry around a list of who likes the notification spam and who doesn't. :pado:

Are you sure? It's amusing, but I gotta imagine Albertmare getting a bit tired of it.
Tbh I don't see the harm in doing it only when Llorente scores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)