Fernando Llorente (179 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
does my avatar matter? what matter is that we unite in this fragile time in order to show llorente our support towards him despite missing out on world cup.

Lets hope that he will win the champions league for us this season. I hope he scores a backheel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anyway, now that these weak trolls are banned, we can finally talk about LLORENTE on llorente's thread.

I am glad that llorente is still with us this season because he was such a beast in the last one.
:sergio:

Coming from the guy who spent the whole of last season trolling this thread and game threads about how Llorente sucked and was basically Amauri level. Nice about-face.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
hopefully klin, zoso and osamn are next.

sick and tired of every single thread being derailed.
agree, skar.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

Coming from the guy who spent the whole of last season trolling this thread and game threads about how Llorente sucked and was basically Amauri level. Nice about-face.
all of us are entitled to our own opinion about players right? Anyway I visited Juve site and read up on some statistics and realised how important llorente was to us for the whole season, but my biased views blinded me. Now I am a true Llorente fan and I hope he scores great goals, like bicycle kicks or BACkheels against rivals like AC Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

When B_Aus was around, this forum waas totally meaningless.

Everything that any user said was met with sarcasm and trolls by B_Aus and his assistants like Zoso & chocolate

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @Lion, ZoSo seems to be banned to is it?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Glad he's staying. He'll be more effective in a 4-3-3 I think.
I don't think that he was ever going to leave unless a ridiculous bid came in. Now with Morata potentially coming on board, it gives Juve cover at that position and competition for Nando, which hopefully will motivate him even more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)