Fernando Llorente (68 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You see mods. This is what happens when you allow members like this sgjuveboy guy to remain here, time after time again. Such is the case with RUS as well.

They will never learn, irrelevant how many times you ban them and because of that, guys like the Aussie get banned because the joke gets too long then. Now we have to do with AUS out and this fucking imbecile in.

Great job as always.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bro again you're like RUS. She needed the microscope to find that little worm of yours you call a "penis". Your French bulldog has a bigger cock than you, you pithy little Singaporean. By the way, your sister left her shit stained panties at my place again.
And this dumb cunt can't even spell "Bianconero" and he's a Juventus fan. You're worse than badass.
:lol:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
You see mods. This is what happens when you allow members like this sgjuveboy guy to remain here, time after time again. Such is the case with RUS as well.

They will never learn, irrelevant how many times you ban them and because of that, guys like the Aussie get banned because the joke gets too long then. Now we have to do with AUS out and this $#@!ing imbecile in.

Great job as always.
Just because u r soulmates with Aussie doesn't mean that I am at fault for his ban. Please go read the previous posts where he insulted me just because I offered to help fellow juve fans get signatures. Go away.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, now that these weak trolls are banned, we can finally talk about LLORENTE on llorente's thread.

I am glad that llorente is still with us this season because he was such a beast in the last one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)