Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
today was a perfect example of why llorentre will never be a starter as a cf in a 4-3-3

his first touch is atrcocious. his decision making on passes and offsides is shockingly bad. every tim he tries to pass, he loses the ball and ends up in a counter attack. CL teams will punish us for this, even a Roma or napoli side a bit more motivated could punish us.

he's not a good footballer for juventus standards. dont let his goals fool you

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have to admit that he wasted 3 chances... 2 of them were pretty easy to bury.
His passes were off target but thats nothing new.

We need Inmobile to rotate with him. If not .... this team will suffer. Mark my words.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This thread flip flops more than Marchisio's. After every game in which he scores he's the best CF in Europe, if he doesn't then he must be replaced with Cavani ASAP. :rolleyes:

lakl

Mar 30, 2014
Nando´s match today has been quite good, with brilliant moments.

Every player fails 2-3 passes per match and nando haters will critize him for everything he do.

Thanks Nando for your great first season for us

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was excellent in the first half and also did a great job in closing down/coming back to help midfield.

Second half he had a couple of terrible passes, he really needs to improve on them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This thread flip flops more than Marchisio's. After every game in which he scores he's the best CF in Europe, if he doesn't then he must be replaced with Cavani ASAP. :rolleyes:
To be sincere, we have agreed for some good games that his touches and decition making are becoming not up to task.

Ad that is not something i would like to say here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)