Fernando Llorente (178 Viewers)

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
hes better than Llorente, and in a staight swap it would be a good deal for us
I have'nt seen much of Mancity this year, but the folks over on the bluemoon forums unanimously want him gone. Some choice comments referring to the aformentioned Mr.Dzeko:
  • He's got the touch of a rapist.

• Can't trap a bag of cement.

• Despite being 6'4 he is useless in the air and frequently loses aerial duels against shorter players.

• Gets outmuscled off the ball despite his build.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't tell me people want Dzeko man, he's fucking attrocious and i've watched more than enough of him to make my mind up

A) I don't care what he done half a life-time ago at Wolfsburg

B) I don't care if the system 'doesn't suit him' no system in the world makes you mis-control a ball like a fucking donkey or take shots from impossible angles (With a staggering 0% success rate)

C) He'd probably cost more than Tevez did.

D) We barely create chances as it is, he needs half a dozen to score.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Gomez - no. Bayern was really close to signing Dzeko in the summer 2012. Heynckes really wanted him (because he would have been an improvement over Gomez) and when it failed, they got Mandzukic. also, Dzeko outscored Gomez in his 3.5 years in the Bundesliga every season besides his 1st when he just came into the league.

Higuain - this is a really close one but i would still go with Dzeko. Higuain may work better for the team, but as a pure goalscorer Dzeko is better.
Dzeko would struggle to lift both these killers' sweaty jockstraps even with the aid of a Jungheinrich forklift.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
OK. im gonna explain it the last time...

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/37650-Fernando-Llorente?p=4531704&viewfull=1#post4531704

i asked would anyone accept if city offered us a straight swap Dzeko for Llorente. i didnt say we should buy Dzeko, nor did i say e should sell Llorente. i also didnt say Dzeko would be a perfect buy for us, but i did say he would suit us better and be an improvement over Llorente. i still think he is better than any striker in Italy besides Tevez, Rossi and maybe Higuain... i hope i dont have to explain this another 10 times to another 10 members of this forum.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and another clueless one. i explained why i think Dzeko is better, could you explain why Llorente is better instead of putting stupid smileys

- - - Updated - - -

anyways, im out, im gonna continue reading tomorrow...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4532663 said:
The one thing that i still don't understand - why on earth he wanted to leave just because he was benched in the first months of the current season?
I'm pretty sure he was benched because he didn't want to renew, not the other way around.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The one thing that i still don't understand - why on earth he wanted to leave just because he was benched in the first months of the current season?
I think the media BS got to him and he felt depressed. Yeh lame i know

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
15 in Serie A and 2 in CL. With 2 more games in Serie A its a great return. Slightly off my mark of 25 goals in all competition nevertheless he has come up with extremely important goals.

It's a pity if Del Bosque doesn't call him up for WC.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
...ummm maybe because he was benched for the first half of the season?
I'm pretty sure he was benched because he didn't want to renew, not the other way around.
with us, not Dildao

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Something you are actually right about :tup:

With him actually getting decent service (and no more endless fitness issues) this guy could could nab 25 goals a season in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)