Fernando Llorente (43 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a turnover machine.
Thats his main and killer flaw. He seems to make the worst decitions sometimes...even when not pressed or with spae to do something. And prefers to do one twos all the time...when a simple turn and hustling with the last defender could result in a goal or a penalty.

I dont know why Conte has not stressed him to be more selfish already. At the beggining i was thinking it was because he was hesitant to try it himself and preferred to let the more experimented players to score. But now... i really dont know what to say

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah he is too selfless and with no CAM or Wingers a la Ronaldo, Bale, Robben etc we really cant have our lead striker shying away from responsibilities.

And his obsession with first time passes is annoying. Especially when there's no need to rush. It just looks like his main priority is to play it safe.

His heading ability is world class though so it's a shame we can't exploit that with any regularity

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's been a regular thing from Juve forwards throughout the Conte era, so I can only assume they are instructed to attempt those high-risk first-time passes.
Giovinco also loves to do this insta 1-2s fails, but Llorene is taking it to a new level.

Yeah he is too selfless and with no CAM or Wingers a la Ronaldo, Bale, Robben etc we really cant have our lead striker shying away from responsibilities.
If only he tried to wrestle a little more when outside the box...to try to overpower his man with a turn and some hustling. He would have scored sooo much more goals already. At this stages im not expecting this from him tho... thats not his way of doing thngs at its a shame. He has so much potential to do this.

Notice how everyone yells at him.
Shut up Lion or im gonna get mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)