Fernando Llorente (219 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I would like to see us work towards that set up eventually though. But right now it's probably impossible considering our Summer budget is probably 30m at best. Unless we stockpiled average Italian players which would be stupid

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I was thinking the other day that if we beefed up our bench and got Nani, Cerci and Menez (he is a bit of a dick but he is free and versatile) it wouldn't be such a bad mercato at all

Nanis lack of fitness is a cause for concern though

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
of course i was right about llorente.

this guy is just another amauri. ffs he can't even pass the ball 8 yards. he makes sissoko look like pirlo. and his runnig at full pace still somehow slower than Riquelme's walking pace.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You are all so boring and predictable, you all need to calm down. Do you guys remember when Tevez was doing sweet fuck all and Llorente was scoring? Dude needs a rest. The whole team is playing poorly it is only natural a player like Llorente is going to suffer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why does Lion hate hte Lion so much?
Because deep inside he wants to be a beautiful lady killer like him, but instead he needs to be paying to hairy truck drivers on the streets for some love

:p

just kidding lyon. U are beautiful no matter what they said words cant take you down oohh owww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)