Fernando Llorente (112 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'll introduce the disgusting peasants to something called form.

When a player consistantly plays and can build up, you can get in form, and when you stay fit and dont overplay, and work hard, you can keep a good form for most of the season.

Llorente, was out of the game for nearly an entire year. Then did SO much efford to get in there, at some point scoring nearly every game, he peaked hard. Now, he faces the inevitable drop of form, cause he doesnt have that continuity. In his case, there is also matchfitness and recovery, wich has to be taken in effect aswel considering this unique situation

When he has a good long summer without physical issues, he'll be in good shape starting next season, and will be much more consistant troughout it
Hi, My name is peasand and I would like to teach you something.

Llorente has had continual play since getting himself in form, so what you say is BS. It is a dip in form, but the way you present it can be shoved up...

lakl

Mar 30, 2014
One of our most important players this season, in which our team is achieving some records, with 11 goals and a very few decent crosses for him.
Are we going mad?
He doesnt deserve this hard criticism,no way

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hi, My name is peasand and I would like to teach you something.

Llorente has had continual play since getting himself in form, so what you say is BS. It is a dip in form, but the way you present it can be shoved up...
You are indeed a peasant for having the audacity to tell me this crap.

According to your peasant knowledge, Llorente should play 7 days per week. Cause more is better.

NO. He needs at least 1 full game per week. But give him 3 games per week, and he's going to get nailed hard by his lack of recovery and stamina.

One of our most important players this season, in which our team is achieving some records, with 11 goals and a very few decent crosses for him.
Are we going mad?
He doesnt deserve this hard criticism,no way
Yeah. Before the end of the season, he'll relaunch his form. Bet on it.

I forgot that a 4m/season Pro Striker needed to be in peak form to control a ball and make a successful four yard pass.
Yeah, believing he lost every skill overnight is much more plausible to you ?

Lets talk about how many wrong passes Pirlo gave today. Did he also suddenly lose it ?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pirlo's been quite a liability for a while. I am a huge Pirlo fan but unlike some I don't blindly support players when they're becoming liabilities.

People here get way too attatched to players here, it's like we have a team of Juve legends or something

Llorente is a good player, that is unquestionable. But he has been shit on plenty of occasions and I wouldn't become suicidal if we decided to drop/replace him

Were people here defending Matri as if their lives depended on it back in 2011 because he was doing OK?

For me, the club is vastly more important than an individual player. If a player isn't pulling his weight then that is unacceptable. I won't fanboy all over them

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pirlo's been quite a liability for a while. I am a huge Pirlo fan but unlike some I don't blindly support players when they're becoming liabilities.

People here get way too attatched to players here, it's like we have a team of Juve legends or something

Llorente is a good player, that is unquestionable. But he has been shit on plenty of occasions and I wouldn't become suicidal if we decided to drop/replace him

Were people here defending Matri as if their lives depended on it back in 2011 because he was doing OK?

For me, the club is vastly more important than an individual player. If a player isn't pulling his weight then that is unacceptable. I won't fanboy all over them
Many people who prefer flair and fancy want to ditch llorente. Cause they dislike a big targetman.

However, many forget a llorente in a decent form with tevez near him, makes a huge diffrence for juve

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Perhaps with two genuine wide men, llo would really come to life. However I don't think he's good enough to warrant moving Tevez out of position.

I just dislike how he's either in good form, or Amauri-esque.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
For the record, I have no problem with a target man. But when he can barely control the ball or miss sitters (His finishing has always been meh) it's just not good enough

shame we can't take full advantage of his height and heading though. We truely suck at putting in a decent cross with any regularity

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yet he's still better then any other fit forward apart from tevez. AKA osvaldo.

Llorente does quite a bit for the team that goes unnoticed. But yeah, his current form is bad. He'll bounce back

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats very common after having not played for a year tbh. He needs continuity
Careful with this. Just look at ISla. 2 seasons and counting...and he is still crap. The "he needs more time cuz injury etc" didnt worked and now we will have to sell him at a loss.

I would give llorente more season obviously with the right players for him... but i just simply cannot cover his lack of technique and accuracy with "he is in bad form" excuse. Because i rememebr clearly that when he was banging goals left and right he was commiting the same errors but with less consistency.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah he is usually better than Osvaldo

I'm just happy that we have the likes of Osvaldo on the bench considering not so long ago our undisputed starter was Matri

The thing is, to get the best out of Llo he needs to be in-between two genuine wide men

That means Tevez needs to be shoved out of position. Which isn't ideal.

352 = no genuine attacking wide men for consistent crossing

442 is just not an option and 433 means Tevez is sacrificed.

Unless Conte opts for a 424 which I find unlikely then Tev or Llo can not be used to their max capabilities.

I would definitely sacrifice Llo ahead of Tevez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)