Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I did.

He's been better overall than Tevez this season imo.

Also Tevez did great work on the goal for sure but lately he's having his Vucinic-esque moments.He's getting dispossessed way too easily.
He's definitely been better. I don't like the way Tevez has been playing tbh. Like I said before, he's too erratic and sometimes even runs into Llorente's space and fucks with his play.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
“The trouble is with Llorente it doesn’t matter how you mark him, he’s going to get the header..."

- Eddy Reja

- - - Updated - - -

It's goals like today's one that made me confident he could do well in Italy.

People had spoken about him possibly struggling due to the tougher marking, but there is only so much a defender can do against a big, strong centre-forward.

Biava is putting as much pressure on Llorente as he can, but it not enough to knock him off balance and because the cross goes to a spot Llorente can reach it and Biava can't, there's nothing Biava can do.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You create your own luck though.

Based on current performances, Vicente del Moustache would be an idiot to call up Torres as postman ahead of Nando.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Del Bosque gets more credit than he deserves IMO.

Spain does have talent like Morata and Negredo in the wake that will get skipped over by VDB

Jul 1, 2010
I'd like him to improve his ground finishing (like that one vs one chance against Sampdoria) but his heading is absolutely superb.

He is such a strong physical weapon to have, we hadn't had a good header of the ball in a long time.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That one long ball he brought down and failed to attempt a shot on was a waste but I love his big frame and ability to reign those passes in.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Stop spamming my notifications box you coackroaches. Imma start handing out negative reos from now on.

Anyone have highlights? I missed the match

:lol:

-

Llorente was easily out best player today. I love him to bits.

I love you too @Lion. I love you so much I'm having double thoughts if I am gonna go ahead with our bet. :rab:
Fair is fair. You won the bet.

But I warn you all, enjoythis forum while you can, because he is not going to maintain it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)