Fernando Llorente (13 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
if you look overall, his passing is way off.

how long is this going to be used to justify his mistakes?

All I am doing is pointing out his mistakes. I am not saying this is what he should be judged on. But the same way we get to point out other players for their errors, we should do that with flo...fernando
Match sharpness.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I laughed at this more than I probably should have, but on an article on calciomercato on an Arsenal bid for Llorente which was rejected by Marotta, a comment said something along the lines of:

We should play more to Llorente's strengths/Conte should tell the team to put in more crosses, but we will probably still play him with his back to goal, BEH if Conte had Gerd Muller he would probably make him play with his back to goal passing to Marchisio and Vidal

May 22, 2007
"What is being written in the papers is false. I have the complete faith of everyone at Juventus. It was not easy for me to adapt to the movements and plays of the team, but I’m slowly managing to do what the boss wants. Once I have completely settled then everything will go well."

http://football-italia.net/41522/llorente-juventus-believe-me
___

So Llorente himself admits he needs to settle. #stubbornConte

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Amauri had a great first half season with us and scored a lot of goals from headers. I remember the comparisons with Ibra.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Amauri had a great first half season with us and scored a lot of goals from headers. I remember the comparisons with Ibra.
It's really funny thinking how hard we were losing it for him at the time. Him and Krasic both played phenomenally well in their first 6 months at juve.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
"What is being written in the papers is false. I have the complete faith of everyone at Juventus. It was not easy for me to adapt to the movements and plays of the team, but I’m slowly managing to do what the boss wants. Once I have completely settled then everything will go well."
Love Llorente's attitude. He will get the love of the fans regardless if he returns to his form or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)