Fernando Llorente (111 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Taking in consideration that we had VERY few opportunities to score... he did okay.

In the 2nd half the team decided to just wait for Napoli, so him and tevez were totally isolated most fo the time.

But good poaching. Goals is all that matters sometimes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he almost scorede a very nice header after a diffiult isla cross. he beat the defender and only the keeper could save that b76 sheel luck

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Really? He must have had a good second half. I missed the second half and I thought he was invisible first half.
How can someone score a goal and be invisible? That logic makes no sense. Besides he's a poacher, his job is to score goals anyway he can, if that's all he does i'm happy with it.

Ps. If it wasn't for Reina he would scored a second plus if both Asamoah and Vidal were a little less greedy and had passed the ball on those 2 good chances we had, he could have got even a hattrick.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
How can someone score a goal and be invisible? That logic makes no sense. Besides he's a poacher, his job is to score goals anyway he can, if that's all he does i'm happy with it.
It's simple. He scores and is invisible for the rest of the first half and he is not a poacher. Never has been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)