Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd say that he just needs a goal to build some momentum. I'm almost certain he's gonna start every Coppa italia game till he breaks into our starting eleven. And that maybe a good way to gain some of the Coach's trust. I just hope he doesn't lose heart in the process.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'd say that he just needs a goal to build some momentum. I'm almost certain he's gonna start every Coppa italia game till he breaks into our starting eleven. And that maybe a good way to gain some of the Coach's trust. I just hope he doesn't lose heart in the process.
But he's already got a goal.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Any one see the wayconte walked by him at the end of the match, not even a nod or pat on the shoulder ..
I also saw it.. But Conte was probably a bit angry at the time so hard to say really. My stream switched off shortly after but didn't see Conte hugging anyone like he usually does after the derby wins.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
This month is very important for Llorente.
I bet he has considerabley improve his fitness level.. he should be ready in a week or so...

If the's not starting by november you can officially declare the flop by then.... until then there's some hope for him...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This month is very important for Llorente.
I bet he has considerabley improve his fitness level.. he should be ready in a week or so...

If the's not starting by november you can officially declare the flop by then.... until then there's some hope for him...
Only Tevez has his spot guaranteed, the rest of the strikers will rotate every game.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The problem is that Conte just doesn't want to regularly field any two strikers. Even when he performed quite well against Hellas and Chievo he didn't get the third call up. He has what we need to unlock the defensive minded teams. He's arguably better than Vucinic with his back to goal and connects with crosses. Maybe Conte's just too nice and doesn't have the heart to keep Giostinko on the bench for too long.

Jul 1, 2010
The problem is that Conte just doesn't want to regularly field any two strikers. Even when he performed quite well against Hellas and Chievo he didn't get the third call up. He has what we need to unlock the defensive minded teams. He's arguably better than Vucinic with his back to goal and connects with crosses. Maybe Conte's just too nice and doesn't have the heart to keep Giostinko on the bench for too long.
You're saying that he should have kept him on the bench yesterday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)