Fernando Llorente (19 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How frustrating would It've been for Nando? He was being subbed on for the last ten mins, and the ball didn't go out of play for another 5 mins. :D

He's gonna really be feeling frustrated and demotivated if he doesn't get some major game time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How frustrating would It've been for Nando? He was being subbed on for the last ten mins, and the ball didn't go out of play for another 5 mins. :D

He's gonna really be feeling frustrated and demotivated if he doesn't get some major game time.
He'll leave in January and I won't blame him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

:D I was thinking the same. Conte seems to judge which strikers to play depending on opponents, with Tevez clearly being a level above the others, so it's tough to second guess when he will next start. Could be the next game or next month.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:D I was thinking the same. Conte seems to judge which strikers to play depending on opponents, with Tevez clearly being a level above the others, so it's tough to second guess when he will next start. Could be the next game or next month.
Depends on the height of their defenders. Sadly for Llorente, Fiorentina has tall defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)