Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jajajajajajaja the posts above. :lol:Jaajaja driving and tuzzing is my drug! Cant go against it!.But I do it while on heavy traffic so no prob!And that boat riding video is pricelesss!:D the first time I saw it months ago I pissed my pnats from laughing I think

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I travelled half my country seeking hope from university to university for a chance to study a certain branch that is not available in my home town.
I got home with my tail between my legs every single fucking time. I got depressed over those disappointments and I thought it can't get any worse until I broke up with my girlfriend over a stupid little fight.
After that, my dear Juventus drew this game against Galatasaray & I was simply unable to even talk to anyone.
I tell you, I am not an active member & I just like to read the forum from time to time. But you my kind sir, you made me log in just to tell you that you made me laugh like a fucking chimp on drugs by your "Pirlo as a centerback thing"
Thank you!
P.S. This man is a legend. You peasants should put his picture on the Tuz front page or sth.
Go away, Alen.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I travelled half my country seeking hope from university to university for a chance to study a certain branch that is not available in my home town.
I got home with my tail between my legs every single fucking time. I got depressed over those disappointments and I thought it can't get any worse until I broke up with my girlfriend over a stupid little fight.
After that, my dear Juventus drew this game against Galatasaray & I was simply unable to even talk to anyone.
I tell you, I am not an active member & I just like to read the forum from time to time. But you my kind sir, you made me log in just to tell you that you made me laugh like a fucking chimp on drugs by your "Pirlo as a centerback thing"
Thank you!
P.S. This man is a legend. You peasants should put his picture on the Tuz front page or sth.
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thank you!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tuz. You always know how to cheer a brother up.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
AT least he put pressure on their defenders. They seem preoccupied wih him whenever there was a cross.

Wonder what partnership Conte will bring us next game, maybe he would want to try a primavera strike with Tevez.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
AT least he put pressure on their defenders. They seem preoccupied wih him whenever there was a cross.

Wonder what partnership Conte will bring us next game, maybe he would want to try a primavera strike with Tevez.
It's the only surprise for our opponent's coaches. The attacking pair.

Nov 17, 2012
Dem triceps....

- - - Updated - - -

I don't love the particular formation but 4-3-1-2 doesn't sound half bad considering our lack of wingers.

--Licht/Caceres---Barza---Chiello---Ogbonna/Peluso/Caceres---
-------------Vidal---Pirlo/Pogba---Marchisio-------------------
-------------------Tevez/Pogba-------------------------------
------------Quag/Tevez---Leone/Vucinic-----------------------

DO IT CONTE!!!!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We need that height and physicality. Crossing into the box (when we do even put a decent ball in) is useless without him.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
We can defo play with 2,5 forwards (Llorente, Vucinic and Tevez) seeing as Tevez is probably the hardest working forward out there and will be located between midfield and defense while Llorente has shown willingness to commit to pressing. That can allow Vuci/Quag to drift in to space even off the ball.

Subbing Pirlo for Pogba makes it even more solid and frees our other midfielders to drift and shut down space on the flanks with less concern of opening the Pirlo-gap in the middle.

It's such an Italian formation but it really does suit our squad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Or we can use ogbonna. Chiellini has not been nothing extraordinarie lately, and he has said that doesnt like to play as LB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)