........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
From today's press conference.

Dei nuovi arrivati, Llorente sembra leggermente indietro. Cosa ne pensi? Poi come mai questi cambi di campo in questi due giorni?

CONTE: "Per quanto riguarda Llorente, io penso che si stia creando o stiate cercando di creare un caso che a me fa sorridere. E' un calciatore che è arrivato da tre settimane in Italia, viene da un anno di inattività, è un calciatore che sta lavorando tanto, che sta entrando in determinati meccanismi di gioco e sta ritrovando anche le distanze. Fate conto che per un anno non ha potuto calcare i campi di calcio, quindi è inevitabile che un calciatore debba trovare delle... ma mi sembra esagerato che qualcuno provi a creare un caso. E' un calciatore che noi conosciamo bene, abbiamo avuto la bravura e la fortuna di prenderlo a parametro zero, sta lavorando in maniera assidua, sta cercando di entrare nella mentalità e giorno dopo giorno migliora. Sicuramente ci darà una grossa mano, così come tutti gli altri per cercare di fare del nostro meglio. Però bisogna avere anche un po' di rispetto e un po' di pazienza e non sparare a zero solo perchè c'è la volontà di sparare il titolo giornalistico, creare polemica o far capire magari a qualcuno che l'allenatore sta cercando di scaricare il calciatore. Mi sembra davvero esagerato tutto questo. A: non può avvenire. B: si parla tanto di non fare polemiche e poi si creano le polemiche per niente".
Classic Conte. Loving the attitude. :tup:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
From all the new players that have arrived, Llorente seems to be the one, who has to catch up with the rest of the team. What do you think?

Conte: As for Llorente, I think you are creating or are looking to create a case that makes me smile. He is a player, who just arrived to Italy three weeks ago, he wasn't playing proper football for a whole year. He is a player, who works very hard and is currently entering into certain game mechanics, it is natural that he's encountering certain problems. But for me it's seems ridiculous that someone is trying to create a case about it. It's a player, who we know very well, who we had the luck and and skill to get on a free, he is working assidously, trying to get into the mindset and is improving day after day.
He will surely help us a lot, just like everyone else who is trying to do their best for the team. Yet journalists must also have a little bit of respect and patience and not criticize for no reason just because they want to create topics for their articles, create contraversy or make someone believe that the coach wants to get rid of the player. This whole situation looks really exaggerated to me. A: such scenario can't happen. B: (I really don't know how to translate this part but the point of it is that all these rumours are just being created out of nothing).
Mix of Google Translate and my own interpretations to make it more readable. There are plenty of mistakes in it, because I can't be bothered to be very specific on a simple comment like this and I just wanted to help those, who doesn't speak Italian. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)