Fernando Llorente (19 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“Juventus was the best decision for me,” the centre-forward told El Larguero. “I need to adapt and it will take time, but I have been welcomed well.
“The Coach uses me as an attacker in his 3-5-2, so I will need to improve my movement and understanding with my teammates.
“I need to do things which I haven’t done in the past, but things will improve.
“We have the Italian Super Cup against Lazio this weekend and I can’t wait until the championship begins.”
Llorente, though, may not be named in the starting XI against the Biancocelesti at the Stadio Olimpico. But he’s rejected suggestions that bossConte has not been impressed with him so far.

“Those rumours are not true, they are lies,” added the 28-year-old. “Conte is happy with what I have been doing.
“We’ve had a really tough pre-season where we have worked a lot. I am doing all that is possible to integrate myself into the team’s way of playing.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 15, 2013
Hermanito, what system did Bilboa play in recent years? I know Basque football is close related to a 4-2-1-3 (like Sociedad) with the front 3 being very dynamic. How did Bilbao play with Llorente?
Wen he bloomed as a nice striker Athletic Clubs coach was Joaquin Caparros and he played a 4-5-1, all the team play was focused on him, after that Marcelo Bielsa came and we played a 4-3-3.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Erromoko just sounds like one of those Athletic fans who is bitter about the circumstances in which Llorente left. I wouldn't give what he says much weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)