Fernando Llorente (79 Viewers)

May 15, 2013
As usual the need of newspaper sale makes our media liers, they haven´t enough with the Bale affaire they need to spread shit.

By the way i want to ask you your oppinion about the Spanish (Scottish) La Liga, what do you think about our crappy competition? do you see it interesting knowing there are only two teams with any chance of win the thropy or do you think (as i do) it´s an annoying and boring championship?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
As usual the need of newspaper sale makes our media liers, they haven´t enough with the Bale affaire they need to spread $#@!.

By the way i want to ask you your oppinion about the Spanish (Scottish) La Liga, what do you think about our crappy competition? do you see it interesting knowing there are only two teams with any chance of win the thropy or do you think (as i do) it´s an annoying and boring championship?
Pull out the winners of the last 20 years and you'll find your answer. Better still, pull out the scottish one.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Well, he gave an interview to Cadena Ser yesterday, he said that it isn't true that Conte is unhappy with him. That he's adjusting little by little to a new club, etc.

Wouldn't trust the Spanish papers anyway, a lot of times they're as bad as, if not worse than the English tabloids.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can't wait to see him play in a competitive match. Several members should be banned from this thread.
I hope he succeeds. Very important for us that he does well, coz effectively not much beyond him in his role, with Matri/Quag being sold and potentially being replaced by a youngster. Tevez/Vucinic/Llorente is pretty much where are attacking threat lies in the season ahead. Gio is negated, especially if we aren't considering a formation that will use him out wide.

May 15, 2013
I guess you will be surprised by his lack of accuracy, he made many goals at Bilbao but he misses a lot too, i can´t see the future but trust me, i passed the last years seeing Fernando every match and i know well what i´m talking about.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I guess you will be surprised by his lack of accuracy, he made many goals at Bilbao but he misses a lot too, i can´t see the future but trust me, i passed the last years seeing Fernando every match and i know well what i´m talking about.
Hermanito, what system did Bilboa play in recent years? I know Basque football is close related to a 4-2-1-3 (like Sociedad) with the front 3 being very dynamic. How did Bilbao play with Llorente?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)