Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He needs time to build his confidence and fitness yes but, has Juve enough time for him? i mean Juve is a top team, we had not choice with him, but Juventus can sign another striker right tomorrow...

My biggest concern about Fernando is his relegation for the first official match of the season, he never managed well under pressure, you know, he needs a lot of love from the media and from the crowd, if he don´t find love and sympathy he´s is going on depression sick.

My bet, Fernando on loan on december.
10/10 post. would read again. would save to text file, store on text usb drive and read to grandchildren 50 years from now.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
What's funny is that we can't rate Llorente's form because it's just pre-season, yet that did not stop some of you from saying that Ogbonna's been very awesome and he can become a world class LWB and has better passing than Bonucci.
consistency was not found there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What's funny is that we can't rate Llorente's form because it's just pre-season, yet that did not stop some of you from saying that Ogbonna's been very awesome and he can become a world class LWB and has better passing than Bonucci.
What makes you think some of us claim it because of preseason? Most of watched him last year.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What makes you think some of us claim it because of preseason? Most of watched him last year.
Really? Ogbonna was one of the worst defenders I've seen last year in Serie A whenever I've seen him play.

How anyone cant imagine Ogbonna at LB is beyond me.. The difference between LB and LWB is huge!!
You are beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Or that matri will be a 20 goal a season striker.
He actually was.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ogbonna gets a bit twitchy and even more random than Asamoah when he gets into that attacking left back area, so I doubt he'd be any improvement at all on Asa there. Left back he is fine.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't think Bonucci has to prove himself to anyone, especially not during pre season. Part of one of the best defences in Europe and very consistent.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's deadly serious. Some of the fangirls around here would literally die for their favorites. I'm only interested to see Juve playing good. Who plays in the process I simply don't care.
Because that's exactly what I said, dumb face.

I don't think Bonucci has to prove himself to anyone, especially not during pre season. Part of one of the best defences in Europe and very consistent.
Indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)