Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

May 15, 2013
i´m not Jasi, first

Second, let me see, if you call me racist because Athletic Club policies and i proof you Athletic Club is not a racist because there are players of many races i´m a racist, then how cain i demostrate my team has not racist policies?, probatio diabolica.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way i came here to see about our former player Llorente not to arguing, and for sure not to be insulted without reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

You only play your little 'nation'

You are worse than HITLER.
Are you serious???????????

May 15, 2013
This guy is a straight up übermensch.

Superman? i don´t think so....:xmas:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way i can understand Athletic Clubs behaivour about all the Fernando LLorente´s affaire can be weird to you but you need to understand we don´t want money we need players, we can´t replace Fernando signing a replacement, there´s no other player in Basque Country similar to him, that´s why Athletic did what he did.

And another important fact is Fernando lied to the Club and to the crowd, if he wanted to leave he must tell before and avoid all this mess.

The point is Fernando is not a Athletic Club player anymore and his former´s club doors are closed for him forever, i believe he is a good player but i don´t know if he´s going to be good enough for a squad like Juventus, I know he is European and World Champion, yes yes but he played about 30 minutes on both championships and didn´t score a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)