Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think we´re too dependent on deep ball distribution from either Pirlo, or when marked from Bonucci. This effects our whole game, the wings and the runs from midfield are our most dangerous weapons. However when both are being pressured we aren´t able to pass the ball out of the D anymore there´s no plan B. Giorgio can walk with the ball but that doesn´t work that well either.

I think a player like Llorente will give us the option to hoof the ball forward a la Stoke and make football more simple for us at such times. Can´t wait till he joins.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I really don't think he will be much of an upgrade from Matri. Prolly its just me, I don't believe in tall big strikers in modern football but I really hope he'll prove me wrong next season.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I would never expect that to happen. And I dont say this big guy is shit, I just dont see he will be that significant. But lets just see what he has to offer next season to be fair.

Plus, if Llorente is that good, he will signed a contract in big money teams and not Juve at this moment. If you remember Aguero saga..

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Llorente is a world class player that has had a decidedly non-world class season due to a variety of reasons. Whether he recaptures previous form remains to be seen but he is a marked upgrade to anything we have up front.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This guy is almost 2 meters and really a threat in the air. Having the wingers we have today won't cut it. We need to send him better crosses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)