Fernando Llorente (259 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Llorente makes Matri look like he has two left feet, which is kind of how he looks when he has the ball at his feet anyway.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm looking forward to Llorente, his style should fit Conte's system down to a T. Can play with his back to the goal, can contribute to build up play and has good finishing. If we had him this year, we would probably be CL winner candidates.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Llorente makes Matri look like he has two left feet, which is kind of how he looks when he has the ball at his feet anyway.
What does that make Quagliarella then? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking forward to Llorente, his style should fit Conte's system down to a T. Can play with his back to the goal, can contribute to build up play and has good finishing. If we had him this year, we would probably be CL winner candidates.
:shifty: :confused:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I don't think he's gonna score more than 15ish/season but he will be there and there abouts and, quite importantly, will create a lot more for a SS and our midfielders due to his hold up play.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't trust you :D Didn't you feel the same way about Amauri, Diego, and Elia? :p
lol, I definitely never said anything about Amauri and Diego.

As for Elia, I thought he would amount to more but he never got any playing time. Good we got rid of him though.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With Matri, Marchisio, Buffon, Storari, Barzagli, Pirlo etc. and this guy on board, don't expect Milan to bring home the "hotness scudetto" anytime soon. And they can keep their Yolo-one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 259)