Fernando Llorente (54 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
Welcome Fernando :flag4:

I'm curious how our current strikes will react and whether Conte will give them all a chance, if they want to stay. Somebody will definitely leave.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm curious how our current strikes will react and whether Conte will give them all a chance, if they want to stay. Somebody will definitely leave.
I'd expect Juve to try and sell Matri and Quagliarella in the summer.

Llorente, Vucinic, Lopez/?????, Giovinco, Immobile/Gabbiadini.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This was boy who understood hardship and the necessity of sacrifice. He wasn't chasing fame, he was chasing sporting brilliance.
Welcome Llorente.

He seems to be the kind of player who will be hardworking and with his feet on the ground.

Lets hope he gets spirited in the preseason, regains his shape fast and score plenty of goals for us.

The question is.. who will leave now?. Bender is a goner IMO, and one of Matri or quags should go. I would let matri go.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm not sure whether both will leave, it could be though. However, the pressure has increased for them, should they want to stay.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
YYYeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeesssss!!!!!!
Finally, it took a freakin long time, we might waste half more season if Lopez wont come.
We hace suffered the Borriellos and the Bendtners, but finally we got the man to replace Treze!
At least it is sure that starting next year we will be whole again!

Most welcomed Fernando, time to break the Spanish in serie A tradition!
:shifty:

I'd expect Juve to try and sell Matri and Quagliarella in the summer.

Llorente, Vucinic, Lopez/?????, Giovinco, Immobile/Gabbiadini.
Both of them should indeed go if Lopez comes in.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Who will leave; Matri or Quag or both? We don't have to answer to that yet. For now we can all agree about one thing, Bendtner will be the first to leave, there's no way in hell we're keeping him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Finally, it took a freakin long time, we might waste half more season if Lopez wont come.
We hace suffered the Borriellos and the Bendtners, but finally we got the man to replace Treze!

:lol:

The day Cronios sports a Marotta avatar will be the day The Society will consider its work on this forum complete.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

:shocked2: never read such an excited happy post from you cron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)