Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Imaagine him outscoring Tevez, and becoming Serie A's Capocannoniere. The number of @Lions Lion would get :D
i don't get this hate. never once did i say he's bad, or that he can't score. i never said he wa going to flop. if yo uread my original posts all i said was he will struggle to play in this team and won't score more than 10 goals.

so yeah i was wrong. but the forum's obsession with me proves how glorious i am

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i don't get this hate. never once did i say he's bad, or that he can't score. i never said he wa going to flop. if yo uread my original posts all i said was he will struggle to play in this team and won't score more than 10 goals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not even gonna go through your posts saying he was Amauri 2.0, mediocre, a flop, won't score 10 goals, etc...

Instead i'll just refresh everybody's memory that before you hated him you actually loved him...

:touched: classic.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Llorente is great this sesaon but he has a major flaw, often he makes such stupid back pass it is unbelievable, let opponent make an easy and dangerous counter.Luckily for us average Serie A teams suck at it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

You're my bitch, Lion. Forever and ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)