Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont think we need to sell him. He offers us a different playstyle and is tall enoguth for crosses. 29 years old is nothing when u see the likes of drogpa and toni still performing at 34+ age.

If we get proper attacking wingers, havong both llorente and inmobile is a must if we want to compete in many games a season.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Much better to play an injured, off-form Mirko who hasn't scored in about 8 months. :lol:

Before anybody brings up the 'Llorente is slow, so there's no point playing him against big, slow defenders' well then why did we play Mirko Sluginic and not Giovinco?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yep, he raped United whilst carrying an injury. But nah, now is the time to start the useless Vucinic in an away game against last years finalists instead of in the cup or against the likes of sassuolo

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I truly feel sorry for the guy.

And Zach has the decency to blame our early CL exit because we didn't have Llorente in form, yet when we do, Conte doesn't play him for Vucinic and Osvaldo. :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You mean by letting Osvaldo play? I don't think Conte would agree, we will see him in the next game I'm almost sure.
Both with Vucinic and Osvaldo. If he wanted to field a quick pair of attackers to counter Benfica's cumbersome defense Gio would be a better choice. Thats the only mistake he made last night imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)