Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A part of me wants us to pull out of this deal and make Llorente go on a free next summer. Get jo-jo now and Fuuck up that club president of basque inbreds.

---------- Post added 24.08.2012 at 07:17 ----------

Even tho the club president is doing his job.....but still. :lol:
We'll be making a mistake going for a player with JoJo's characteristics instead of Llorente's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Don't agree. Jovetic would make for a much more dynamic attack, something which is always confusing for opponents and fits the rest of our team perfectly. Holding up the ball is not a problem for him or the Vooch.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Don't agree. Jovetic would make for a much more dynamic attack, something which is always confusing for opponents and fits the rest of our team perfectly. Holding up the ball is not a problem for him or the Vooch.
What fits our team perfectly is someone who's able to finish our 12438245 chances per match.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What fits our team perfectly is someone who's able to finish our 12438245 chances per match.
Firstly it's a bit overrated as our number real clear cut chances are not that high. And secondly since we don't cross that often Jovetic would finish our chances off as wel. He's not the Vucic type of player that misses an easy shot from inside the box.

---------- Post added 24.08.2012 at 09:06 ----------

The so called "false 9" tactic won't be working in Italy.
Jovetic is not a false 9, he's just a gifted all-round attacker without a heading game. That's all.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What do you think is gonna happen, Red?
My prediction when Juve were first linked was that a deal would probably be done for around 22m (including bonuses).

I still think that would be enough to convince Athletic Club to sell, but I'm not sure if Marotta is willing to go up to that.

I think Juve will complete a deal for Llorente, possibly very late in the transfer window, if they fail to get Dzeko.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
There was a great and useful post which was a list of every foreign player that played in Juve, divided by country and with information about number of games played and years they were in Juve. I have the link from older version of forum in my bookmarks which doesn't work (thread addressing has change in this version of VB forums), but has the thread and post number in it, don't know if its useful :

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showp...heck Spanish players that played in Juve :D )

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There was a great and useful post which was a list of every foreign player that played in Juve, divided by country and with information about number of games played and years they were in Juve. I have the link from older version of forum in my bookmarks which doesn't work (thread addressing has change in this version of VB forums), but has the thread and post number in it, don't know if its useful :

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showp...-figures-etc?p=2115269&viewfull=1#post2115269

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Forza Llorente. Told Bilbao he only wants us and they should accept our offer.

---------- Post added 25.08.2012 at 10:21 ----------

He also said he'll just leave for free next year. We've offered 21 million.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well its been reported many times on the offer we've made to Bilbao which means that we do have money to buy a striker which is good news.

---------- Post added 25.08.2012 at 15:07 ----------

Ideally i'd just like us to buy Dzeko or Llorente and simply close the market as far as incomings are concerned.

Outgoings: Pazienza,Martinez,Iaquinta,Ziegler,Leali(loan),Boakye(loan)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I atleast believe that offer is true imo..Its been reported on atleast 4-5 sites(Italian and Spanish)..So i dont know if you guys are jinxing it or trying to be as pessimistic as usual when it comes to striker talk.

Btw There was no quotes in the article..Its been reported by AS and it probably is the most reliable Spanish newspaper.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Forza Llorente. Told Bilbao he only wants us and they should accept our offer.

---------- Post added 25.08.2012 at 10:21 ----------

He also said he'll just leave for free next year. We've offered 21 million.
Honestly, that's way too much money. A WC player like RvP on the last year of his contract went for a couple of millies more.

16-18M is a fair deal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So if there is no quotes from Llorente himself saying he wants Juventus and no one else it's bullshit.

And just yesterday the papers were convinced Dzeko was now our number one target :howler:

Merry-go-round bullshit.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly, that's way too much money. A WC player like RvP on the last year of his contract went for a couple of millies more.

16-18M is a fair deal.
RVP went for a fee of €30m including add-ons , €9m more than what we are paying for Llorente plus RVP was closing in on 30.

It really is a legit price for him i really dont know why are you guys underrating this guy..He is a top striker ,he may not be one of the best in the world but he's quality and will definitely improve our attack a hell lot.

And btw its €18m + €3m add-ons(bonuses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)