Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
They have already replaced RVP's 'goals and creativity' with Cazorla,Giroud and Podolski signings..If they are ever signing another forward ,it will be a cheap backup option.
'Goals and creativity' are not the only things they have to replace to make up for selling Van Persie. It's like their integrity is compromised, they need a top player now.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
'Goals and creativity' are not the only things they have to replace to make up for selling Van Persie. It's like their integrity is compromised, they need a top player now.
Unfortunately Arsenal dont operate that way in the transfer market..I'll bet my house on it,they wont be signing another high profile forward.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Marotta is my fucking hero :D . If a player costs 46m he'll bid 40 million and won't go under that. Then a player comes along and costs 22 and he won't go higher than 16 :lol:

Jul 20, 2012

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually we paid ~4 for Giovinco, 3 for Isla and 3 for Asamoah THIS SUMMER. Isn't that the whole point of making these 50% deals and paying for them in 3-years-time... To have money for a world-class striker. I'm sorry but there would be no excuse this time - we absolutely MUST sign a top forward

No. deals are always done in installements, for every team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)