Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
Footballitalia is now reporting Negredo will be our backup plan if we fail to sign Llorente. Well Llorente is RVP's backup plan and Negredo is now Llorente's , so who is Negredo's backup signing? :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Footballitalia is now reporting Negredo will be our backup plan if we fail to sign Llorente. Well Llorente is RVP's backup plan and Negredo is now Llorente's , so who is Negredo's backup signing? :sergio:
Very very easy, Pazzini is the backup to all. In other words it is Pazzini who is coming.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Negredo is horrible..:inter:...Oh god please i'd rather stick with Matri.

Though anyways i believe all these reports are being mentioned so that we speed up the process to sign Llorente..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta will face a barrage of criticism come towards him come the end of the window if he fails to address our clear cut weaknesses in the starting eleven..There would be no excuse for money as he's spent almost entire €50m spent so far solely on depth purchases.

However i'm quietly confident that he'll close the deal for Llorente atleast..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Marotta will face a barrage of criticism come towards him come the end of the window if he fails to address our clear cut weaknesses in the starting eleven..There would be no excuse for money as he's spent almost entire €50m spent so far solely on depth purchases.

However i'm quietly confident that he'll close the deal for Llorente atleast..
We're talking about Beppe here, mate. The guy signed Traoré on loan with no option to buy and Rinaudo on deadline day as an answer to our defensive problems, 2 seasons ago :p

DST17

May 3, 2012
Actually we paid ~4 for Giovinco, 3 for Isla and 3 for Asamoah THIS SUMMER. Isn't that the whole point of making these 50% deals and paying for them in 3-years-time... To have money for a world-class striker. I'm sorry but there would be no excuse this time - we absolutely MUST sign a top forward

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Marotta will face a barrage of criticism come towards him come the end of the window if he fails to address our clear cut weaknesses in the starting eleven..There would be no excuse for money as he's spent almost entire €50m spent so far solely on depth purchases..
No he won't. He won us the scudetto last season and gave Conte a team that went undefeated. And this season he has already strengthened all the other areas of the team. Even if Negredo comes his mercato will be a resounding success because he bought us high quality players within 50m. Marrotta is the best at what he does.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He also signed Bonucci in the same window,also Del Neri showed a lot of faith in De Ceglie in that season.He bought Motta too who at that time was a pretty decent option..Lets be honest he did address our defensive weaknesses quite a bit, but our net spend was comparitively low that season hence that many loan deals ,we werent the Italian champions nor we had CL football to attract quality players either.

Whilst i agree with Marotta here that we need a player who fits the system most importantly and who can obviously provide us that step up in quality in attack rather than buying a 'big name' just for the sake of it,there's no excuse this time if he lands Pazzini here based on that notion.(He is hardly an upgrade infact he's an inferior option to our current attack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)