Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:sergio:

New style of football, new country, new challenge, new league, new coach, new teammates, new experiences.

And that Spurs shouldn't be a serious bid for one of the CL-spots, well that just shows a lack of knowledge of Premier League.
Because getting to play in CHL with mighty Tottenham Spurs once in a while with hope that one of Manchesters, Chelsea and Arsenal fail is a great achievement. :tup:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Because getting to play in CHL with mighty Tottenham Spurs once in a while with hope that one of Manchesters, Chelsea and Arsenal fail is a great achievement. :tup:
Don't think I ever said that. Maybe you should try reading it again. Instead I replied to your nonsense saying that Llorente would be stupid by joining Spurs.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Don't think I ever said that. Maybe you should try reading it again. Instead I replied to your nonsense saying that Llorente would be stupid by joining Spurs.
Between Juventus or Spurs or potentially another other big team next year as a free agent where he could demand bigger wages, yeah he would be very stupid.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The fuck is happening, Twitter went apeshit, now Jack is fucking with us. :D
I am not fucking with anyone, I posted the link thinking what a joke that was. Llorente to Spurs by the end of the week, I trust my sources more than Nick trusts Curva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)