Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Some sites seem to suggest even Shitty are on him, and we have some sort of non aggression pact going on with them, where if we step away from their intended target they give us a free run to Dzeko. I highly doubt that, but Llorente's own will here might make things decisive. If incase he does prefer moving to the Epl, he might choose city and a better wage over us, which would then allow us to make a move for Dzeko if that is e case. Dunno, just speculating.

Hypothetically, Kolarov and Dzeko/Llorente would be a good finish to the market. JoJo next year and that's a helluva team we got going.
lol, what a fabrication. And if City are interested, then we're obviously going to fold as usual.

All the roads lead to Pazzini? Have a feeling he'd be better than we expect.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Beppe needs to work faster. League is almost starting and the only new starters we have signed are Isla and maybe Gio, the rest are bench players.

I dont like Llorente at all but we need improvement in our striker departement asap, he would offer that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For the record, i'm not against getting Llorente as i think he's great finisher, he's more Trezeguet than a player like Dzeko, but the bosinian is more complete and willing to take part in the buid up play and that is what we need IMO.
IMO It's prolly the opposite. Dzeko can occasionally assist and play others but generally not interested to be involved much. While Llorente makes himself available as the target man to hold up, distribute and link up with wingers alot. He isn't the Trezegol type.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
IMO It's prolly the opposite. Dzeko can occasionally assist and play others but generally not interested to be involved much. While Llorente makes himself available as the target man to hold up, distribute and link up with wingers alot. He isn't the Trezegol type.
That's what I've noticed as well. He seems much more mobile than Dzeko and is better with the ball in his feet.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #688
    Rumored numbers for Llorente would be 4m € per year for the player and 17-18m € for the transfer fee. To be announced after "Ferragosto".

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #690
    It's a holiday in Italy on the 15th and maybe he prefers playing in the CL. :boh:

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
    Didn't he just state a few days ago that he wants CL football and will not be extending his contract
    As W said it was just a report, but Bielsa actually did make some interesting statements because of that report;

“I do not consider my intervention in negotiations for a contract renewal to be necessary, because it is a private issue that has not been resolved yet,” said Coach Marcelo Bielsa.

“Is there any guarantee I’ll be able to count on him (Llorente) this season? I cannot answer that. All I want is what’s best for the team, for him and the club.

“I prefer to wait for the principle figures in this matter to have their say, which are the player and the club.”

Goodnight.. May god bless you all

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    That's what I've noticed as well. He seems much more mobile than Dzeko and is better with the ball in his feet.
    I said he's more similar to Trezeguet than a player like Dzeko, Whenever i saw Llorente, he score tap ins, headers... Rarely i saw him score from outside the box, When you said he makes himself available, he just play as classic target man, with the simple deviation as reference point to the attack, Dzeko is more willing to drop and participate in the build up play.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
    Dzeko is Zlatan, Trez and Llorente all put together:juventus: He is acceptable good with the ball, can hold up it, can dribble, can be a target man, can score with both feet and head, can tap inn, can build up play, perfect match:juventus::juventus::juventus:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)