Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
is that the latest news on him, Jasi?
Last news I got is 20 milling form Juve and the 3 million (plus tases) his wages are

so not transfer him it will "cost" us more than 23 milion.

But still I don't think he's leaving this season.

We got quite a bunch of good young players (Herrera, Muniain, Iturraspe, DeMarcos, Galarreta...) and Urrutia wants to send the message he's not selling anyone, and that trying to get a player from Bilbao might turn into a nighmare.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Last news I got is 20 milling form Juve and the 3 million (plus tases) his wages are

so not transfer him it will "cost" us more than 23 milion.

But still I don't think he's leaving this season.

We got quite a bunch of good young players (Herrera, Muniain, Iturraspe, DeMarcos, Galarreta...) and Urrutia wants to send the message he's not selling anyone, and that trying to get a player from Bilbao might turn into a nighmare.
Thanks, youre doing my job in this thread. :D

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
If he can afford to spend 25 mil € on a matter of principle... then you have to give the man some respect.
It's 25 mil. with Llorente
but it's another 30-40 mil. with Martinez..

I think (hope) Bayern will end up buying Martinez clause... but I don't think we find a club dumb enough to buy Llorentes clause for 36 mil. + taxes when he migh go for free in June

as for Urrutia he said that a player to leave athletic should:
.- make a public statement saying he wanted to leave
.- buy his own clause in La Liga
.- face derived taxes and legal consequences

as for what consequences could mean: for example there's a chance Athletic end up suing Bayern to FIFA if they finally get Martinez for breaking some rule about a "protection period" for contracts signed with players under 28.

http://www.canalathletic.com/noticias/2012-08-20/athletic-medita-invocar-norma-201208201119.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)