Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juve are going all out to get a new striker this season, as it is the key thing they need to make the step up in quality for the Champions League.

If they don't sign Llorente now, then I doubt they'll try again for him in the future.

From what I hear/read, I suspect Juve will sign Llorente in the next few days. I doubt Athletic Bilbao will turn down 20-25m just to keep Llorente for one more season.

Do you go to Athletic Bilbao games?

Bilbao fans are pretty fortunate to have such brilliant football to watch at the moment.
Makes even less sense to pay his wages only to have him to rot on the bench. I can understand the fans being bitter but the management? The kid has been a loyal servant for years, shutting him out is harsh.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 24, 2012
I know from experience, duuuuuuudddddde
That Veronica Vaughn is one piece of ace! I know from experience dude if you know what I mean

No you dont........

No not me personally but a guy I know him and her got it on! woo-wee!

No they didn't.....

No no no they didn't... but you could imagine what it would be like if they did it right ha,ha

awkward moment.....

Everybody on? good Great Grand Wonderful! NO YELLING ON THE BUS

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
no selling, belive me on this
he will rot in the bench for a whole season
Bilbao will still have to pay his wages while he rides the pine.. There is nothing to gain in keeping an unmotivated player, financially or tactically. There is no point persisting with their presidents false bravado. They will sell in the end.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
Bilbao will still have to pay his wages while he rides the pine.. There is nothing to gain in keeping an unmotivated player, financially or tactically. There is no point persisting with their presidents false bravado. They will sell in the end.
we know...
but no "false bravado" here.... he's not selling Llorente and he won't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)