Felipe Melo (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's not going to though, is he? He's going to hold out for Galatasaray unless they dump him, then we have to hope someone like Anzhi decides to give him €120,000 p/w. Otherwise we are going to have a choice of taking a low offer from a team paying his big wages, or let him rot like Iaquinta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
haters man, he was our best player his last season here
I'm not entirely sure that's true, pretty much everyone sucked and Melo sure as hell was no exception. But either way, Melo was no saviour or midfield general that would lead Juve to glory. Just as much as I like his commitment and weirdness, I really really hated the paranoia I felt whenever he was involved in physical battles on the field, it was only a matter of time with him.

I don't know what to do with him exactly but I hope Gala will burn in hell, they really deserve it..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
played good but didnt deliver as muas he should have

I'm not entirely sure that's true, pretty much everyone sucked and Melo sure as hell was no exception. But either way, Melo was no saviour or midfield general that would lead Juve to glory. Just as much as I like his commitment and weirdness, I really really hated the paranoia I felt whenever he was involved in physical battles on the field, it was only a matter of time with him.

I don't know what to do with him exactly but I hope Gala will burn in hell, they really deserve it..
apart from the parma outing, he was definitely our best element and one of teh best mids in the league, i am sure stats confirm this as well

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I still don't understand why people don't like him much :D
We got Vidal instead, is that not reason enough? :alen:

Is 6.5m really that much for Galatasaray? Melo's been a key player to their domestic and CL successful campaigns and Galatasaray are said to have a hard time deciding between him and Yaya Toure.

Jul 2, 2006
We got Vidal instead, is that not reason enough? :alen:

Is 6.5m really that much for Galatasaray? Melo's been a key player to their domestic and CL successful campaigns and Galatasaray are said to have a hard time deciding between him and Yaya Toure.
It's not much. They recently got huge amounts via stock manipulation and about to sign some 22 years old Turkish midfielder for same amount. Point is that they have realized Marotta is Elmer Fudd of directors and he will accept their offer in the end like he did before.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
i'd really enjoy seeing him back. i will hold out hope. i think it would be better to bring him back than to loan him again. maybe could rotate with vidal and pogba, especially since pirlo needs to be rested some.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
haters man, he was our best player his last season here
Guess it evens out, since he was our absolute worst player in his first season. Which is quite the accomplishment considering the team & performances back then.

We really shouldn't have extended his contract last summer (I believe it was then?). That's a gamble that I don't see paying off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)