Felipe Melo (10 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
for all idiocies, still love him as a footballer.
Sadly for him, being a footballer and a proffesional go hand in hand. And this guy seem to be of that breed of brazilian players who likes to party, or be mad, or get depressed and end playing in the brazilian again league early.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Definitely this.

There is no room for unstable derps like Melo. The worst is that he will be eating a lot of bench because our midfield is settled...and im pretty sure he will start to bitch and moan. Lets not forget what he said about us in the final days of the last season.

Anyone who wants to see this maniac in Juventus again are simply not thinking with their brain.

Fuck melo.
:tup: exactly I can't believe people really believe melo will just sit on the bench without moaning and bitching in the media about his bench role. Players like Padion, marrone and giacherini are maybe not as good as melo. With the big maybe. But they accept sitting on the bench for 80% of the season. and when we need them they fight their ass of. And that is exactly what Conte wants and that is the reason I am 100% sure we won't see Melo back in a juve shirt next season and to be honest I am very glad with that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:tup: exactly I can't believe people really believe melo will just sit on the bench without moaning and bitching in the media about his bench role. Players like Padion, marrone and giacherini are maybe not as good as melo. With the big maybe. But they accept sitting on the bench for 80% of the season. and when we need them they fight their ass of. And that is exactly what Conte wants and that is the reason I am 100% sure we won't see Melo back in a juve shirt next season and to be honest I am very glad with that.
What big maybe? He's a Maradona next to them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Gio is a VAGINA! Dude's got no balls! He cries and whines like a little bitch! While Melo be barking and mounting his teammates like a dog in heat.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Second that!

Remember we are playing in three competitions next season.

Vidal/Marchisio/Pirlo cannot play all the games. Injuries, suspensions. Melo would be perfect for rotation. He must come back.

About him bitching about being benched, all I can say is we don't know that yet. He might bench Claudio or Arturo. He is better than then going forward.

Aug 1, 2003
why settle for melo when there are other players out there who are on par or even better than him with more professionalism. melo's good, based on his abilities alone as a player I like him, but he's not someone irreplaceable and whatnots. plus we have adequate replacements in midfield IMO, at least in CM/DMs.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
marrone has a development left ;)

---------- Post added 17.04.2012 at 09:51 ----------

Second that!

Remember we are playing in three competitions next season.

Vidal/Marchisio/Pirlo cannot play all the games. Injuries, suspensions. Melo would be perfect for rotation. He must come back.

About him bitching about being benched, all I can say is we don't know that yet. He might bench Claudio or Arturo. He is better than then going forward.
:lol: no he isn't how many goals did marchisio score last year as a left winger and how many did melo score?
vidal out perfomance melo in every aspect. including bans ;)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
:lol: no he isn't how many goals did marchisio score last year as a left winger and how many did melo score?
vidal out perfomance melo in every aspect. including bans ;)
Melo got one red card last season, same as Vidal. This season Vidal has received 10 yellow cards, 4 more than Melo the whole season last year. Licht gets yellow cards game after game for bitching. But none talks shiite, about that because of double standards. Melo has scored 10 goals so far for Galatasaray, same amount as Matri who is a striker.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Melo got one red card last season, same as Vidal. This season Vidal has received 10 yellow cards, 4 more than Melo the whole season last year. Licht gets yellow cards game after game for bitching. But none talks shiite, about that because of double standards. Melo has scored 10 goals so far for Galatasaray, same amount as Matri who is a striker.
at galatasaray ;) not a juve. And let's compare that.
melo got a 3 match ban for that suspension vidal got a 1 match ban. and vidal in total was 3 match banned and melo 4 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)