Felipe Melo (74 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ok, you keep thinking that... The man is crazy, he would probably brake you in half.
If he was crawling around on the ground like that and I came along with steel capped boots and kicked him in the face as hard as I could I don't think he'd be doing too much to anyone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is actually beyond stupid, but considering who we are talking about, I'm not surprised.

He's got the world at his feet at that club and he does this , yet people would still want him to come back knowing full well that he will be on the bench.

Oh yeah, I can imagine how well he would behave under those circumstances.

Cut your losses, and just move on.
I've been trying to say this for a while now. People complain about players like "Tevez" ruining the balance of the team but want Melo back here after sending someone to the hospital.

As you say, cut losses ASAP and move on. Not only did this probably lower his value, but it probably took that club amongst numerous others that might have given us some decent money for him.

What a loose cannon, can't wait till he is officially out of this club.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck Melo if it means not getting Asamoah! But the dude is fucking hilllaaaariooous! Fuck I hope he signs for Inter ( I'd never get pissed at him for that) and causes a GIANT ruckus and tackles his own coach.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Whatever the situation, breaking someone's cheekbone isn't funny or acceptable. Not the least at a professional football club.
I agree to a certain point, but people are generally bashing him too quickly nowadays since he's no longer playing for Juventus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So, if he broke the cheekbone of someone while playing for Juventus, this would somehow make it better?
Of course not. I'm not entirely referring to this incident per se, but everything he does now is considered x1000 worse than it would have been if he was still playing for us, as it usually goes with ex-Juventus players in this forum.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course not. I'm not entirely referring to this incident per se, but everything he does now is considered x1000 worse than it would have been if he was still playing for us, as it usually goes with ex-Juventus players in this forum.
*cough*giovinco*cough*

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I didn't really like Melo now for some time and this situation just confirms my doubts so....

:cookie:
I don't understand you though. If it wasn't for Melo's fiascos, your boy would have never stepped foot on the pitch this season. You should be thankful for him, really.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What I think you are seeing in regards to general opinion, is that all of us are now getting to see his actions and on the field/off the field behaviour from a distance, and a more accurate reading can be taken in regards to his personality. Whereas before, the opinon was "Oh, he's one of us, he's just very colorful, bla blah blah."

He is a very volatile player with poor temperament, and to be quite honest, and I have always thought this, that his behaviour is in no way offset by his talent.

Tevez, Balotelli, that's one thing. you almost have to take the good with the bad more often than not, because of their supreme ability.

To me, that is just not the case with this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)