Felipe Melo (66 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Crazy people are God's gift to this bland and boring world. Look at the smiles and laughters that this fucker brings to us. Forza Melo! Keep up the antics! I hope he attacks his coach and bites him. :rofl:

Crazy fuckers :heart:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Media is just exaggerating this little issue, right? Please tell me that's the case. Or he might soon run out of clubs that are willing to take him.
According to an article on belgiumsoccer, this isn't exaggerated and he indeed did sent him to the hospital.
Spanish sissy.

Melo is making sure they don't want him anywere else.
Let's sent his ass back to Brasil.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
According to an article on belgiumsoccer, this isn't exaggerated and he indeed did sent him to the hospital.
Spanish sissy.

Melo is making sure they don't want him anywere else.
Let's sent his ass back to Brasil.
Don't really care where we send him, but I'd like us to recuperate at least some money. I know we probably won't, but I still have some hope :xfinger:

Knee-jerkers in here are hilarious.
Who are the knee-jerkers now? Must have missed those posts.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Beating up teamates and new tattoos :D He's going for some street credit :D

If we can't sell him for over 10m i wouldnt mind brining him back as back up considering the number of tournaments we will be involved in next year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Guys on Turkish forums says it's a stunt to reduce his price.
So let me get this straight.

They are saying that fighting with a teammate to the point where the other player has a broken cheekbone is just a stunt to reduce the price.

That is just stupid, on either his part, the team's part, or both.

That is actually beyond stupid, but considering who we are talking about, I'm not surprised.

He's got the world at his feet at that club and he does this , yet people would still want him to come back knowing full well that he will be on the bench.

Oh yeah, I can imagine how well he would behave under those circumstances.

Cut your losses, and just move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)