Felipe Melo (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What I think you are seeing in regards to general opinion, is that all of us are now getting to see his actions and on the field/off the field behaviour from a distance, and a more accurate reading can be taken in regards to his personality. Whereas before, the opinon was "Oh, he's one of us, he's just very colorful, bla blah blah."

He is a very volatile player with poor temperament, and to be quite honest, and I have always thought this, that his behaviour is in no way offset by his talent.

Tevez, Balotelli, that's one thing. you almost have to take the good with the bad more often than not, because of their supreme ability.

To me, that is just not the case with this guy.
I don't really buy into that. I honestly don't think that anyone didn't realize he had character issues, even in his earlier years, but the fact that he was generally a very good player for us, especially last season (yeah Buck, the football experts do not seem to agree), made people accept his characteristics and his overall contribution to the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I think you are seeing in regards to general opinion, is that all of us are now getting to see his actions and on the field/off the field behaviour from a distance, and a more accurate reading can be taken in regards to his personality. Whereas before, the opinon was "Oh, he's one of us, he's just very colorful, bla blah blah."

He is a very volatile player with poor temperament, and to be quite honest, and I have always thought this, that his behaviour is in no way offset by his talent.

Tevez, Balotelli, that's one thing. you almost have to take the good with the bad more often than not, because of their supreme ability.

This. Well said.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't really buy into that. I honestly don't think that anyone didn't realize he had character issues, even in his earlier years, but the fact that he was generally a very good player for us, especially last season (yeah Buck, the football experts do not seem to agree), made people accept his characteristics and his overall contribution to the team.
Would you take him in lieu of Vidal, considering that a lot of people thought that it was a lateral move at best when Vidal was brought in and melo was shipped out.

May 22, 2007
but the fact that he was generally a very good player for us
I disagree. He was all over the place for a year or so, and still had a couple of problems last season despite "settling" down a lot (which saw improvement).

The looney antics were always quite entertaining to me, not bothered at all by that and don't want to kick him in the face or whatever.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Would you take him in lieu of Vidal, considering that a lot of people thought that it was a lateral move at best when Vidal was brought in and melo was shipped out.
No, not instead of Vidal. I would still bring him back though if we won't receive any bids higher than €10M. We need quality midfielders next season, considering the lack of depth we have in that department.

---------- Post added 06.04.2012 at 22:29 ----------

I disagree. He was all over the place for a year or so, and still had a couple of problems last season despite "settling" down a lot (which saw improvement).

The looney antics were always quite entertaining to me, not bothered at all by that and don't want to kick him in the face or whatever.
The whole team was a mess in his first season.

In his second season, even with his "looney antics", he was definitely one of our overall best performers.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This nigga just KILLED ME AHAHAHAHAH
Me too, out of pity.

Whatever the situation, breaking someone's cheekbone isn't funny or acceptable. Not the least at a professional football club.
It's not about Reira's cheekbone tbh, eople are obviously reacting to him (potentially) endangering our deal with the Turkish club. I'm happy he's not here anymore. Regardless of the environment he's being in and the treatment he's getting, he is always likely to pull a crazy stunt and trouble the whole team which is a shame considering his physique which is perfect for the role he's supposed to play.

I agree to a certain point, but people are generally bashing him too quickly nowadays since he's no longer playing for Juventus.
Which makes sense.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002

well said :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Definitely this.

There is no room for unstable derps like Melo. The worst is that he will be eating a lot of bench because our midfield is settled...and im pretty sure he will start to bitch and moan. Lets not forget what he said about us in the final days of the last season.

Anyone who wants to see this maniac in Juventus again are simply not thinking with their brain.

Fuck melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)