Felipe Melo (8 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Felipe Melo closes Juve door
By Football Italia staff

Galatasaray midfielder Felipe Melo won’t be returning to parent club Juventus in the summer. “It’s over.”

The Brazilian international joined the Turkish side on loan during pre-season in a €1.5m deal. They have an option to buy him outright for a further €13m.

“I wouldn’t go back to Juventus,” he told TMW Magazine. “Never. I spent two heavy years there and so did my family.

“I’ll always remain grateful to Juventus for the opportunity that they had given me, but my cycle there is over.”

Melo, 28, was signed by the Old Lady in 2009 for a massive €25m from Fiorentina. However, he and the team struggled.

“There are difficult years, seasons where you don’t win,” he added. “However, I have no hatred or resentment.

“Juve are a club of great professionals with great fans and I will be the first happy person if they win again in the future.”

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
“There are two or three players who have been heavily criticised by the fans because they did not meet expectations on the pitch,” he stated.

“They are not worthy of Juventus and are not good enough to fight for the title.

“The squad was very limited last season and the fans knew it. At the half-way stage of the campaign everybody knew that the side would not improve.

“Juventus have to buy real champions to bounce back.”

The irony.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
“There are two or three players who have been heavily criticised by the fans because they did not meet expectations on the pitch,” he stated.

“They are not worthy of Juventus and are not good enough to fight for the title.

“The squad was very limited last season and the fans knew it. At the half-way stage of the campaign everybody knew that the side would not improve.

The irony.

That's just brilliant :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

The irony.
"I never spoke badly of Juventus in my life. I was mistranslated."

"Juve is a great club of professionals and wonderful fans, if they win again, I'll be the first to be happy."

Mar 24, 2006
Okay , he neutralized my emotion when i read his last 2 paragraphs statement ,
i used to love him , his passions were something sensational in my eyes ,
Good luck in the future nigga

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

The irony.

that when it's paltini hes being diplomatic and mistranslated, but when it's melo anything he says is condemnable, yep ironic

May 22, 2007
no it wasnt, and bonucci happens to be playing in ane environment conducive to success, to copmpare the two is comical. Melo played very well alst year, Bonucci has yet to step out of mediocre.
Don't be silly, I didn't make any comparison. I don't know why you're comparing an internet user criticising 'player Y' to a footballer criticising his teammates.

Melo had loads of poor games at Juve. He was mostly fine last season, without the numerous stupid mistakes he'd often make in 09/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)