Felipe Melo (351 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He cost a fuckload and didnt perform for us. Not really his fault (about his pricetag) but fuck he is such an overrated footballer. He really wasnt that good, really stupid for us to build the team around him.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
ohhh ! About Diego is my favourite theme to argue ! I always wonder why such jerks as Melo and Amauri got their second chansec and stay in Juve for next season... but such talanted and creative performer as Diego has been blamed in all sins and failures !!!??

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He looked worse than he is because he was pretty much supposed to carry the whole team. Yeah he's not really good enough to build a team around but I think he could have been good enough to play an important part.

^^^ Yes that also. Melo & Amauri were terrible and they got second (and fourth for fuckhead) chances. Diego definitely should have been given another year. He also could have adapted to Serie A much better in the 2nd season too.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
He cost a fuckload and didnt perform for us. Not really his fault (about his pricetag) but fuck he is such an overrated footballer. He really wasnt that good, really stupid for us to build the team around him.
Remember our squad in that season, with Melo Sissoko Poulsen behind Diego ... and Iaquinta and Amauri in front of him... How such kind of player could perferm well with such a logs around him ! His problem was that he appeared not in the right moment...and with unproper head coach!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Too much hate. It's not his fault we built a team around him. And if he had good players around him, he'd be more than useful. Remember him in the 4231 with Gio and Camo?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Diego. :lol:

Has he done anything notable wherever he is now?
Case closed.

Lets be honest, Secco overpaid (massively) for him. He was a good player (not great) who also seemed to be a bit mentally weak as well when the going got tough. His transfer price and the fact that we built the team around him wasn't his fault, but he just didn't have the quality that everyone was expecting and he was crazily overhyped as well. He just didnt fit our team full stop. At the end of the day I dont hate Diego, but I had no qualms in us selling him and getting a *decent* amount back - we sold him for what he was really worth in the transfer market IMO.

I blame Secco for wasting a combined 72M (roughly) on the three Brazilians. What a fucking idiot.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Case closed.

Lets be honest, Secco overpaid (massively) for him. He was a good player (not great) who also seemed to be a bit mentally weak as well when the going got tough. His transfer price and the fact that we built the team around him wasn't his fault, but he just didn't have the quality that everyone was expecting and he was crazily overhyped as well. He just didnt fit our team full stop. At the end of the day I dont hate Diego, but I had no qualms in us selling him and getting a *decent* amount back - we sold him for what he was really worth in the transfer market IMO.

I blame Secco for wasting a combined 72M (roughly) on the three Brazilians. What a fucking idiot.
Wow it was that much combined? :sergio: Fuck. Imagine €72M to spend now. Very good LB (~€10m), one WC player (€35-40m), backup CM (€5m) and a CB (€15m).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Case closed.

I can't believe how much we have spent.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
So, how broke is Galatasaray exactly? Could they afford the clause? Not interested in the inevitable "we will negotiate" response, by the way, just whether they're financially capable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 351)