Felipe Melo (21 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Instead of blaiming our weakest links, our defense, our coach and our transfer director, we blame the best player, because we had expectations from him.
Small minds think like that and this is unfortunately a characteristic that defines the new age Juve, we made this mistake again and again and again and we are keep doing it...
Thats why we have spent hundreds of millions on SSs and CMs, yet we still need to buy more and have yet to buy just one decent 7-10 mil LB like Licht...
Now I know why I usually don't read or understand your (entire) posts: my mind is just too small :sad:

I should feel insulted now, shouldn't I?

I love to know how you calculated that, Fuds.
I will not reveal my methods :stuckup:

Seriously, I'm fed up with the ever returning posts claiming that he was "our best" player, the only good one, blah blah blah.
He played 2 entire seasons for us: one of which was not good but decent (the last one) & one of which was absolutely terrible (quite possibly the worst starter for as long as I remember watching us, and that includes Serie B).
But for some reason, talking about his first season is no longer accepted. I wonder why.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a terrible player, even if I hate how unreliable he often is (and I'm not talking about his perceived attitude problems). And it wouldn't even have bothered me had Conte (?) wanted him to stay.

But why all the drama about this particular player? I really don't get it. Hell, if I was to go by the posts on this forum, losing Melo was a bigger deal than losing Trez & Camo combined.
The only "drama" about this guy that's worth talking about, is the fact that we paid 25 million for someone that's worth no more than 10.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Melo never said anything bad about Juve fans. Don't believe in everything you read. All he said was "Juve fans are not passionate as Gala fans." Which is true and I'm sure most of you here who are 20 years or older would agree with this. Even though there's nothing left of the legendary Galatasaray fans from the early 2000s, we're still among the best IMO. Only difference is, we're not the best anymore :)

He's their number 10? :lol:
Only in number, not on pitch. You see, that chump Arda decided to leave in the last days of transfer window and after he left the #10 jersey was empty, so Melo asked to wear it untill we get a playmaker like Hagi or Lincoln. Just because he's wearing #10 doesn't necessarily make him a playmaker.

I'm pretty sure we'll sign Melo for good. But for 13 million Euros, I seriously doubt it.

Imparatore Terim:

---------Muslera----------
Eboue-Semih-Ujfalusi-Balta
Shaqiri-Melo-Selcuk-G.Tore
-----Elmander---Baros-----

We're coming back into the game :hellyes:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
All he said was "Juve fans are not passionate as Gala fans." Which is true and I'm sure most of you here who are 20 years or older would agree with this. Even though there's nothing left of the legendary Galatasaray fans from the early 2000s, we're still among the best IMO. Only difference is, we're not the best anymore :)
The most important thing is that we love our team as much as we just can. Juve fans don't need any "passionate" describtions or something because i'm sure they love the team no fuckin less than your all "most passionate" Gala fans do.

It is evident you all trying to rise your fans as "most passionate" just because your team isn't strong on the pitch and you can't brag about won titles or something like that. Juventus can do both things. :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Melo never said anything bad about Juve fans. Don't believe in everything you read. All he said was "Juve fans are not passionate as Gala fans." Which is true and I'm sure most of you here who are 20 years or older would agree with this. Even though there's nothing left of the legendary Galatasaray fans from the early 2000s, we're still among the best IMO. Only difference is, we're not the best anymore :)

Only in number, not on pitch. You see, that chump Arda decided to leave in the last days of transfer window and after he left the #10 jersey was empty, so Melo asked to wear it untill we get a playmaker like Hagi or Lincoln. Just because he's wearing #10 doesn't necessarily make him a playmaker.

I'm pretty sure we'll sign Melo for good. But for 13 million Euros, I seriously doubt it.

Imparatore Terim:

---------Muslera----------
Eboue-Semih-Ujfalusi-Balta
Shaqiri-Melo-Selcuk-G.Tore
-----Elmander---Baros-----

We're coming back into the game :hellyes:

:lol: based on what? how loud you can sing? i alone am worth 80,000 galatasaray fans on fed on speed

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
:lol: based on what? how loud you can sing? i alone am worth 80,000 galatasaray fans on fed on speed
http://community.guinnessworldrecor...oar-at-a-sport-stadium/blog/3404242/7691.html

The most important thing is that we love our team as much as we just can. Juve fans don't need any "passionate" describtions or something because i'm sure they love the team no fuckin less than your all "most passionate" Gala fans do.

It is evident you all trying to rise your fans as "most passionate" just because your team isn't strong on the pitch and you can't brag about won titles or something like that. Juventus can do both things. :)
Wrong, Galatasaray is the #1 ranked team of the millenium. I think this is amazing when you consider us coming from a place where circumstances are hard and don't have 1/10 of the budget of clubs like Juve, Manu, Real, Arsenal etc. And we're not rising anything. You might be mixing us up with Pana fans. It's others who show things this way. Some examples:

"I've never experienced anything like Galatasaray. Two hours before kick-off, we went out to have a look at the pitch and the stadium was packed! The chanting was brilliant: one side starts, then the other, then quiet, then all of them chanting!." (Ryan Giggs)

"Nobody can make me believe that there are only 25,000 people in this stadium." (Paolo Maldini)

"I love this Hell." (Pierluigi Collina)

"Our fans could never be as the Galatasaray fans and nobody would want to play against a team with a fanbase like this" (Havier Irureta)

"They would always tell me about Ali Sami Yen" (Pascal Nouma)

"How will PSG get out from hell" (TF1 French TV)

"Milan, watch out that place is still hell" (Corriara Della Sport)

"If we had fans like these, there would be no team who could stop us" (Edgar Davids) :lol:

"Hello hell, we're Leeds United" (Leeds players)

"We learned that football isn't only football in Ali Sami Yen" (Berliner Morgenpost)

"It was hell" (Alex Ferguson)

"These fans would raise the dead" (Gheorge Hagi)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)