The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
news for you faux :inter: fan: Juventus don't want you back either

with melo twice 7th without Melo unbeatable :scarf:

Love the Tuz Melo :heart:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
How can you blame Melo alone for finishing 7th in a row twice?
True. Singling out one player is a bit useless.

If you single out Melo as the only defining factor/player, we probably should have finished around 5th place last season. That was more or less his level of play overall.

Then again, we would have been relegated the season before.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
How can you blame Melo alone for finishing 7th in a row twice?
because he is a loosehead and fight in the dressingroom which makes the team atmosphere bad and that is why we lost against the likes of bologna or parma.
Exactly. He was one of our best CM's last season, yet he had to bear so much shit from our fans.
which says nothing when you finished 7th
because he talks shit about the fans too

Really this guy doesn't deserved to be in a great club like juve :scarf:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good riddance.

Loose cannon and way too incosistent. Didnt like how he talked shit about all the players last season as if he was some Football Genius. The Turkish League is just about his level anyway.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Good riddance.

Loose cannon and way too incosistent. Didnt like how he talked shit about all the players last season as if he was some Football Genius. The Turkish League is just about his level anyway.
I loved how he pretty much said that if Del Neri leaves then so will he. He also said something along the lines of "Del Neri is an honest man, I know because he looks into your eyes when he speaks to you". Gullible chump!

Got to say though he was one of our best players last season. I'd take Vidal over him any day of the week though.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Putting "best" or "good" or anything like that in the same sentence as "last season" simply doesn't compute in my mind.

We were awful. After christmas we held relegation-form. We sucked, an so did Felipe Melo.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
because he is a loosehead and fight in the dressing room which makes the team atmosphere bad and that is why we lost against the likes of bologna or parma.
How do you know that he fights in dressing room, i could tell he is very lovable person. Juve lost 10 games and drew 13 games. And you're blaming Melo for two games we lost, though I wouldn't blame him. I'd love to see him back, sadly it won't happen.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
How do you know that he fights in dressing room, i could tell he is very lovable person. Juve lost 10 games and drew 13 games. And you're blaming Melo for two games we lost, though I wouldn't blame him. I'd love to see him back, sadly it won't happen.
Dude, with a nick like LowLife, how are we expected to take any of your posts seriously? :/

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Felipe Melo said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/01/03/2828020/galatasaray-loanee-felipe-melo-i-do-not-want-to-return-to
"It's pretty much impossible for me to wear the Juventus jersey again. I do not want to return to Juve. I always did my utmost for the team, but the fans criticised me a lot and gave me a very hard time,"
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/01/03/2828020/galatasaray-loanee-felipe-melo-i-do-not-want-to-return-to

What a baby, Complaining about the fans like that. If all the players took what the fans said to heart they'd never play anywhere. Melo should realise he simply is not, and never will be good enough to be a prima-donna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)