Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
How do you know that he fights in dressing room, i could tell he is very lovable person. Juve lost 10 games and drew 13 games. And you're blaming Melo for two games we lost, though I wouldn't blame him. I'd love to see him back, sadly it won't happen.
:lol:
Think logic and read back what the likes of pepe, marchisio have said about him
he blamed the whole team for 7th place except himself. What a teamplayer :crazy:
He was the one who lead Holland to the semi's of the world cup.
and you keep on defending him.

Melo is an useless chicken en juve is better off without him and thank god we shipped him off.
and see our team now all friends and everything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
:lol:
Think logic and read back what the likes of pepe, marchisio have said about him
he blamed the whole team for 7th place except himself. What a teamplayer :crazy:
He was the one who lead Holland to the semi's of the world cup.
and you keep on defending him.

Melo is an useless chicken en juve is better off without him and thank god we shipped him off.
and see our team now all friends and everything.
True, Pepe and Marchisio sucked balls last season. What's wrong with saying the truth?
If we had Melo instead of Pazienca we would have been 3-6 points ahead of AC by now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
True. Singling out one player is a bit useless.
If you single out Melo as the only defining factor/player, we probably should have finished around 5th place last season. That was more or less his level of play overall.
Then again, we would have been relegated the season before.
Instead of blaiming our weakest links, our defense, our coach and our transfer director, we blame the best player, because we had expectations from him.
Small minds think like that and this is unfortunately a characteristic that defines the new age Juve, we made this mistake again and again and again and we are keep doing it...
Thats why we have spent hundreds of millions on SSs and CMs, yet we still need to buy more and have yet to buy just one decent 7-10 mil LB like Licht...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
True. Singling out one player is a bit useless.

If you single out Melo as the only defining factor/player, we probably should have finished around 5th place last season. That was more or less his level of play overall.

Then again, we would have been relegated the season before.
I love to know how you calculated that, Fuds.

As much as I want him here next season to be rotated with our current CMs for a midfield trio, there's no point for that now that he doesn't want to join us back.

Let's move on.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I wanted him to come back! I really thought Conte could get the best out of him, like we saw at the start of the season last year! He was the best player by fare with Quag, until the red card vs Parma and everything went wrong for us.. BUT now that he does not want to come back (I understand him with some idiotic fans of ours) good luck in Turkey!!

Apr 19, 2007
Thats his problem is he is a baby. Cant take a little criticism and there is a problem with blaming your teamtes to the press. Every weak they go over film and discuss with the team what to do better and what mistakes were made and players call eachother out and fix things. Going to the press is completely different and if you think that calling a player out when he plays bad to the press is good for the team your an idiot. You speak in generalities and say the team underperform like what gigi does or del piero

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
safely say this is not the mind or temparement of a player Conte would like..he has exposed himself really...unfit to wear this shirt under conte who is trying to bring back the soul he knew into this team...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)